• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Draft Wish List

8 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Round 2 WR Xavier Worthy or Keon Coleman

Round 2 C Zach Frazier

Round 3 RB  Braelon Allen - Really Really want this guy.  Miss the days of the bowling ball run you over type RB.

Sounds good to me. Sign me up.

12 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Round 2 WR Xavier Worthy or Keon Coleman

Round 2 C Zach Frazier

Round 3 RB  Braelon Allen - Really Really want this guy.  Miss the days of the bowling ball run you over type RB.

Am I crazy or is that not Hornets announcer Eric Collins calling some of those plays?  (Best announcer in sports)

• Pie 2

Personally, I really like Troy Franklin. His route running is very under appreciated, he might a top five route runner in this class and he’s great at creating separation.

I think he’d be great in our offense because Dionte Johnson is going to force the safety to help to his side and I don’t see many guys staying with Franklin in 1 on 1 coverage.

And as a UNC fan, it pains me to say this, but give me Payton Wilson with our other second round pick, he’s a dawg.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Personally, I really like Troy Franklin. His route running is very under appreciated, he might a top five route runner in this class and he’s great at creating separation.

I think he’d be great in our offense because Dionte Johnson is going to force the safety to help to his side and I don’t see many guys staying with Franklin in 1 on 1 coverage.

And as a UNC fan, it pains me to say this, but give me Payton Wilson with our other second round pick, he’s a dawg.

If we picking a LB in the second we gotta take Cooper, I'm all for Wilson if he's available in the 3rd

4 minutes ago, chknwing said:

sounds like NFL Blitz

Highlights # 2, 6, 7, and 9 sound dead-on like Eric Colins.  He has ties to the Midwest, but I don’t see much about him currently tied to the B1G.

Thats him though IMO, his style is legendary AF.

Darius Robinson  -2nd

Tvondre sweat- 2nd

Xavier leggette or javon baker 3rd

Finally give Derrick brown some real help pass rush and run defense then get a good receiver from whose left afterwards.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1