• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2025 and future drafts

CRA

I do think NIL and highly paid players is eventually going to bring what Deion is claiming to future drafts.  The Eli thing starting up.  I think to an extent you see Caleb Williams baby stepping some new behavior with not disclosing medicals, etc. 

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Shadeur Sanders is not a high level NFL QB prospect. Having to deal with Deion makes him even less desirable.

Agreed. I’m hoping Bryce can show flashes and be the next Tua. Get Burden or Mccmillian at WR or one of the 2 good edge prospects.  Would excite me way more than another new QB rebuild. 

34 minutes ago, CRA said:

I do think NIL and highly paid players is eventually going to bring what Deion is claiming to future drafts.  The Eli thing starting up.  I think to an extent you see Caleb Williams baby stepping some new behavior with not disclosing medicals, etc. 

On 11/13/2023 at 6:45 AM, *FreeFua* said:

2026. There is no chance in hell the Manning family lets Arch play a down for David Tepper

Same thing will happen in 2025 with Deion and Shadeur

Tepper has built one hell of a reputation in such a short amount of time

On 11/12/2023 at 6:12 PM, *FreeFua* said:

Depending on your thoughts on Shadeur it doesn’t look to be a good class

I can’t wait for Deion to tell Tepper to kick rocks and pull an Eli situation with Shadeur 

52 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

In other words, if you don't hire me as HC and CamWhoaaCam as GM then you are not that franchise for my son and CamWhoaaCam.

Prime playing chess not checkers!

Explore coach prime GIFs

Shedeur Sanders GIF - Shedeur Sanders - Discover & Share GIFs

Meryl Streep GIF by MOODMAN

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

Before he tries to control some situation where he insists he gets hired on as head coach to some team that drafts his son shouldn't Deon turn around Colorado first and make them into contenders in order to have the right to demand what we all know is coming?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You would've thought going 4-8 overall and 1-8 in the PAC-12 would've slowed the hype a little but nope. 

It did, everywhere but in Deion's self absorbed delusions.

Edited by Tr3ach

I wish him luck if he gets drafted. But that guy is going to bring a lot of baggage and his own coach. Once he gets where he is going, he's going to use up almost all of the air in the room. 

He's being portrayed as a superstar in the making, but the tea leaves are predicting a bitter brew.

• Pie 1