• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tomlin on Diontae as a Panther gives me some anxiety

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Mike Tomlin puts up with plenty of stuff. 

but Mike Tomlin's track record of getting rid of WRs.....is bad news for us.  Wallace, Brown, Holmes, Juju, Chase... Tomlin has almost an uncanny timing to date with that. 

He had a decent track record which is a worry. I think the Steelers likely see the strong WR draft class as an opportunity to swap Diontae for a CB and replace him with a rookie WR.

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

“Make no mistake, he wants the football,” Tomlin said. “But I think they all do.

On this team he will be fed regularly.  Outside of Theilen we didn't have any WRs that could consistently get open.

What excites me the most is how he has been labeled as one of the best route runners in the league. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Future of the Funchise said:

Some of y'all are worse than my gf. Just go looking for problems.

You gotta chill. That's like saying you're not sure if you're wife's good for you because her ex was able to peacefully move on and isn't broken up over things.

somewhere theres a man glad to be rid of the woman you love (not you specifically), let that crop dust your thoughts. Muhahahahahahahahhahahaha

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

When bryce isnt able to get him the ball....oh boy here come the fireworks unlike somebody like theilen.

Yeah it's not like anyone else is getting more targets, it'll be Bryce just not being able to physically get the ball to him when he's wide open. He'll be openly frustrated about that kinda thing