• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Visits/Prospect Meetings Tracker

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

These would be 3-4 DEs for us and I've honestly thought that was quietly one of our sneaky needs.

Yeah Shy Tuttle isn't it. And it's been a trend to focus on pressure up the middle. Brown/upgrade at DE/Clowney freeing up a speed guy like Barno or a blitzer on the opposite end could work

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah Shy Tuttle isn't it. And it's been a trend to focus on pressure up the middle. Brown/upgrade at DE/Clowney freeing up a speed guy like Barno or a blitzer on the opposite end could work

Is Robinson NT or DE for us?  He is a great run stuffer too.  I kind of want him at NT and Tuttle over to DE.  Tuttle is undersized for NT.  Throw in Wonnum and Clowney on the edge and our run defense SHOULD look better.  

• Beer 2

25 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Im surprised that sanders and Tuttle didn't join the mass exodus of 23 FA class Hurst, bell, boz....

• Beer 2

18 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Is Robinson NT or DE for us?  He is a great run stuffer too.  I kind of want him at NT and Tuttle over to DE.  Tuttle is undersized for NT.  Throw in Wonnum and Clowney on the edge and our run defense SHOULD look better.  

I looked into this some, Robinson never played NT by my findings. I've been asking what the line looks like given there's three guys in the 330 range and clowney played DE too(at least he did for Texans). SO I know they rotate heavy, but egos are egos about who's starting. 

I wanted sweat in the 3rd for a true NT until he screwed up, but Id still draft him in the 4th now... Just like with center, panthers don't have a NT on the roster...Tuttle is just acting as one. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Im surprised that sanders and Tuttle didn't join the mass exodus of 23 FA class Hurst, bell, boz....

You can thank Fitt for Tuttles $13m guaranteed. We owe him $8M this year regardless of whether we cut him or not so don't really have a choice. OTC has him valued at like $2M a year....