• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clifford is stepping down

as expected, and necessary. hopefully his role in the front office isn't all that significant. good dude but I don't really want him having any real impact on our team going forward. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Oh good, perfect timing for the team to get some extra motivation to play for their coach with a crucial game against the Blazers coming up and a bottom 3 of the league record in reach. They’ll probably win a couple more games now and get 5th best odds in the draft instead of 3rd. This dumbass just can’t stop screwing this team.

AND he’s moving into a front office role? For what, being a terrible coach? What a fuging tumor he has been to this franchise.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Like actually wtf. New assholes same as the old I guess. This franchise is doomed.

I think this might be something they just said, it is rare someone says “yeah we were firing him anyway”. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Martin said:

I think this might be something they just said, it is rare someone says “yeah we were firing him anyway”. 

Yeah more of a professional courtesy I’d say. This appears to be more of a “mutual parting” for Cliff and the organization in general. We definitely need new blood and a different energy going forward. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1