• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Poll - Temperature Check

WR Preference/Temperature Check  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like the most for us?

• Keon Coleman
    • Ladd McConkey
    • Troy Franklin
    • Ricky Pearsall
    • Xavier Legette
    • Ja'Lynn Polk
    • Roman Wilson
    • Javon Baker
    • Xavier Worthy
    • Other (Name & Explain)

11 hours ago, Byrdman4real said:

McConkey probably going to Buffalo, right before the Chiefs.

Bills and Chiefs are def going WR and they're probably getting WR 5 and 6 at the worst. Good thing we have a night to sleep on BPA vs trade offers because their will be good players available

On 4/4/2024 at 7:35 PM, amcoolio said:

Charlie Campbell says Legette is reminiscent of Breshad Perriman coming out of college. Same size, speed, rawness and traits. Not exactly a ringing endorsement

Don't get me wrong, their draft profiles have some similarities in their rawness and speed, and perhaps relying on athleticism a little too much, but several analysts have said that Legette shows evidence of the ability to learn nuanced route running. Moreover, you won't see anything like this in Legette's draft profiles:

"Redirected in his routes more than expected for receiver his size. Disappointing hands that might always haunt him. Slow catch readiness, allowing too many throws to beat him up. Too much double catching and his focus drops over second half of the season were maddening to watch."

16 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Bills and Chiefs are def going WR and they're probably getting WR 5 and 6 at the worst. Good thing we have a night to sleep on BPA vs trade offers because their will be good players available

Jackie which would you rather have used on 33 and 39-

CB and WR

or

C and Edge

My brain is fighting with itself......."own the LINES OF SCRIMMAGE!!!!" <><><><>" Mingo is the only WR on the 2024 roster, its horn and _______ for the CBs, bigger NEED!!". No cheat with BPA, pick one...

bumping this thread because I keep finding Receivers I like:

Ainias Smith:

His RAC reminds me of our own Smitty (he dances a bit more than Smitty did) BUT, he runs with attitude/angry and doesn't shy from contact.

Previously mentioned Jalen Coker:

Great Body control, man among boys and lets his opponents know it. Dawg like tendencies

Joshua Cephus:

Fluid, plays faster than his 40 time, YAC Threat, Big dude, transitions to full speed after catch very quickly.

Mid to late round receivers are fun man, I like this class a lot.

• Pie 4

On 4/9/2024 at 12:14 PM, Ricky Spanish said:

bumping this thread because I keep finding Receivers I like:

Ainias Smith:

His RAC reminds me of our own Smitty (he dances a bit more than Smitty did) BUT, he runs with attitude/angry and doesn't shy from contact.

Previously mentioned Jalen Coker:

Great Body control, man among boys and lets his opponents know it. Dawg like tendencies

Joshua Cephus:

Fluid, plays faster than his 40 time, YAC Threat, Big dude, transitions to full speed after catch very quickly.

Mid to late round receivers are fun man, I like this class a lot.

Mate Malik Washington is starting to be my can’t leave the draft without him player. It’s a good year to need a WR 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

The Beast is out. Heres the WR rankings. Ladd and XL spots are interesting

1611814542_ScreenShot2024-04-10at1_09_48PM.thumb.png.62581da05e70604677a2b4d7d4e7e549.png

Not saying I want this, but going off of this it seems waiting until the 3rd-4th is the better move. 

I thought more WR would have gotten 1st round grades, plus I still fill worthy will go in the 1st.