• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Poll - Temperature Check

WR Preference/Temperature Check  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like the most for us?

• Keon Coleman
    • Ladd McConkey
    • Troy Franklin
    • Ricky Pearsall
    • Xavier Legette
    • Ja'Lynn Polk
    • Roman Wilson
    • Javon Baker
    • Xavier Worthy
    • Other (Name & Explain)

i was thinking about doing something like this for a WR duo i'd/we'd like to see but i couldn't figure out how to do it correctly. Wouldn't necessarily be the two favorite. It would be two that complement each other. 

glad you did this, though. will be interesting to see what others are thinking.

• Pie 2

i voted mcconkey, but my feelings change fairly often. there's so many of these guys that i really dig. 

One of my favorites that you don't have on the list is Jermaine Burton but I'm also starting to pay attention to Malik Washington more. 

I think these two and several others on your list would be good second WR taken options. 

If we go Ladd then maybe pick up Leggette (if available) or Burton.

If Leggette is our first choice then either try to pick up Pearsall or come back later and get Malik Washington. These are the directions my mind takes when I'm thinking about them.

And then, if possible, come back late and get Ainais Smith as a third WR who does all the dirty work.

• Beer 1

I don't think it's a given we take a WR at 33.  EDGE, DB, DL, or OL could be in the cards depending on who is there.

But, the WR talk is expectedly lively.  People have their different flavors.  I'm excluding the top-5 as I think Thomas and AD Mitchell, even in the outside chance of falling, would run away with this poll. 

Who do you got?

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

I don't think it's a given we take a WR at 33.  EDGE, DB, DL, or OL could be in the cards depending on who is there.

But, the WR talk is expectedly lively.  People have their different flavors.  I'm excluding the top-5 as I think Thomas and AD Mitchell, even in the outside chance of falling, would run away with this poll. 

Who do you got?

i saw in one of my mocks a day or two Thomas, Jr and i got to thinking about him and he seemed as much of a project as some other ones we have talked about as well. Thinking about some of the other options we've will likely have available...i don't know. it would be hard to choose him above them. I think i've just been attracted to the realistic options we've had that it seems those top few are just in another draft altogether because i don't even notice them.  It wasn't that long ago that Keon Coleman was talked about as one of the top 5 but now he's apparently an option for us as well. 

the whole thing has been nuts.