• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Guess Mock & Wants (What You Think We Do vs. Who You Want)

Being a handful of days out, I was interested to see where everyone's guts vs. wants are. 

Time to get both predictive and give a shout to your top prospects...no novels here, just interested to see where fans' heads are at.

What I think we'll do: (I'd be nervous but still somewhat excited)

Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

Xavier Legette WR South Carolina

Jonathan Brooks RB Texas

Brenden Rice WR USC

Austin Booker EDGE Kansas

Who I want:

Zach Frazier C WVU

Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington

Malik Washington WR Virginia

Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State

Caelen Carson CB Wake Forest

Blake Watson RB Memphis

*Shoutout to Sainristil, Kneeland, & CO State's Kamara.  Some additional targets I like.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

It's just too much work for me to take a stab, but I will leave you with this: If Ladd McConkey is somehow available at 33, we'll likely take him above all. 

Look for us to capitalize on a faller and trade back. And, if we don't trade back, we will pick a legit first round faller at 33. If we pick at 33, we will definitely use 39 to trade back, and whatever the first pick after that is, we will pick Xavier Legette if he is there. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Good post!  I will respond to your names (because you wanted feedback--you did not say good feedback).  then I will provide my list.

Nate Wiggins CB Clemson:  I just think he is CJ Henderson II.  I think we need CBs who are strong in run support, and I question this about him.

Xavier Legette WR South Carolina   Not a good route runner and he is not known for separation, our biggest problem.  However, if we use him differently--his strength is YAC.  I have not heard this yet, and his problems are fixable.  He is a great athlete.

Jonathan Brooks RB Texas  This, to me, is more likely than people realize.  The Panthers want a stud RB behind Bryce.  While I would wait until the end of the draft because Chubba is entering his prime, I can see this as an option.  Giving Bryce weapons does not mean WRs.  TEs and RBs count too.  Brooks caught 25 passes for nearly 300 yards in just 10 games in 2023 (before his injury) and he rushed for 1100 yards in 10 games.  He would be a weapon.

Brenden Rice WR USC  It is hard to believe the son of the best WR of all time is a sleeper.  However, this draft has 2 other WRs from NFL Royalty (Harrison, McCaffrey) and I would want all of them on my team.  Rice is big enough to play the X and has upside.  I can see it.  They brought him in, so they might like him.  We shall see.

Austin Booker EDGE Kansas  As with many edges taken after round 1, they are very "boom or bust."  Booker has the skills we need, and he seems to fit the mold of a guy that comes on strong during his second or third NFL season.  With Clowney on a 2-year deal, this is the time to find a rotational Edge to develop.

Who I want:

Zach Frazier C WVU  At first I thought, "He does not have the range to play in a wide zone scheme, but the more I watched him on videos, the more I disagree with that assumption.  He is a punishing C who would intimidate any LB deciding to blitz A gap.  With a 5' 10" QB, that might be what we need.

Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington--I have not considered him as much so I need to watch some videos and read a few analyses.

Malik Washington WR Virginia  (he was all they had at Virginia, but he stepped up.   I think he is a perfect fit for us long term.)

Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State   This TE class is catching a bunch of heat from the experts, probably because their is such a huge drop from Bowers to everyone else.  Sinnott is a bruiser who played, among other things, a FB role at KSU.  He is tough, can block, and had over 1000 yards receiving during 2022 and 2023.  I like him.

Caelen Carson CB Wake Forest  Personally, I like Carson.  I think the draft is LOADED with these mid round CBs who can immediately improve our depth.  I like James from Auburn, Sanristil from Michigan (who will go round 2, my guess), and Max Melton from Rutgers.

Blake Watson RB Memphis  I can see it, but he is a bit small, which works to his advantage. He will turn 25 during the season, which means he is likely a one-contract player--and that is fine with me, frankly--I would not have a RB on a second contract--I'd treat them like college players--four years and done.  I also like Benson (Fla St), 245 lb.  Allen from Wisconsin, Davis from SD State, Estime from Notre Dame, and Vidal from Troy.  We have no reason to take a RB until day 3.

*Shoutout to Sainristil, Kneeland, & CO State's Kamara.  Some additional targets I like.

MHS's Panther Draft Bible for NFL Agnostics

What I would do:

1.  Pick 33.  I think we trade back with the 33rd pick and either pick up that second rounder in 2025 or grab another player at the end of round 2 and a third rounder.  There are some exceptions:  If  WRs Thomas or Mitchell are there, they take the WR.  Having said that, I think Morgan and Luke have made comments about Payton Wilson.  He is special in their eyes.  I also think they should be worried about the CB position and how we have a former 7th rounder Dane Jackson at one CB, and the best CB in the NFL when healthy at the other side--he is just never healthy.  We are weak with an aging CB at Nickel.  This is a bigger need than we realize, but because the offense is the focus, they are not talking about it.  If Kool Aid drops, he could be the pick at 33.  I FEAR that we do something stupid like draft a RB in the second.  I would also take Center Graham Barton from Duke at #33 if he falls.  He is going to be an all-pro center for a decade, and I think a smart C would help any developing QB.

2. Pick 39.  I am crushing on the following players:  Wilson (LB), Ladd (WR), Pearsall (WR), Frazier (C), Chop (Edge--I think he is over valued and could fall to around 40), and this will blow minds--Jordan Morgan (T).  I think we could take Morgan and try to trade Moton and some of that $30m cap hit.  He is 30 and probably in his last year regardless.  In my mind, we are building to launch a competitive team in 2025, and the fewer rookies you need to count on in 2025 the better.  Morgan is a solid OT.  However, we have a veteran swing T and Brady Christensen, but this is not a depth move--this is finding a starter who can replace a huge cap drainer.  If the goal is to change the offense so that the QB releases the ball in 2.7 seconds, any temporary drop off in production is worth the long term value.

3. Pick 65.  I think we need a starting-caliber WR, CB, and TE--but I am not sure that a TE better that Tremble will be available.  The "sweet spot" for CBs is from the middle of the second round to the middle of the third.  If we trade down as suggested, I would target Sainristil (who is nearly 24) or Rakestraw in the mid to late second.  If not, target Melton (Rutgers) Green or Jones (FSU), Jackson (Ore) Tampa (Iowa St) or my favorite, James (Auburn).   This is where you shop for CBs, imo.

My realistic dream scenario?  Margo Robbie is wearing a silky....OK, I am back. 

33.  Graham Barton, C (Will be best C in NFL quickly)  Solidify the OL now and address RT next year.

39.  Ricky Pearsall, WR  (A great athlete that has been pigeon holed into the slot or F WR spot.  He is a better athlete and much younger than Thielen, who had 1000 yards last season.) 

65.  DJ James, CB.  Many boards have him anywhere from 65 to 175--but he is a good player.

What will the Panthers do?

•  draft a WR at 33 (Thomas, Mitchell, or Legette)
  •  draft Payton WIlson at 39.
  • draft a RB or CB at 65.
Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Good post!  I will respond to your names (because you wanted feedback--you did not say good feedback).  then I will provide my list.

Nate Wiggins CB Clemson:  I just think he is CJ Henderson II.  I think we need CBs who are strong in run support, and I question this about him.

Xavier Legette WR South Carolina   Not a good route runner and he is not known for separation, our biggest problem.  However, if we use him differently--his strength is YAC.  I have not heard this yet, and his problems are fixable.  He is a great athlete.

Jonathan Brooks RB Texas  This, to me, is more likely than people realize.  The Panthers want a stud RB behind Bryce.  While I would wait until the end of the draft because Chubba is entering his prime, I can see this as an option.  Giving Bryce weapons does not mean WRs.  TEs and RBs count too.  Brooks caught 25 passes for nearly 300 yards in just 10 games in 2023 (before his injury) and he rushed for 1100 yards in 10 games.  He would be a weapon.

Brenden Rice WR USC  It is hard to believe the son of the best WR of all time is a sleeper.  However, this draft has 2 other WRs from NFL Royalty (Harrison, McCaffrey) and I would want all of them on my team.  Rice is big enough to play the X and has upside.  I can see it.  They brought him in, so they might like him.  We shall see.

Austin Booker EDGE Kansas  As with many edges taken after round 1, they are very "boom or bust."  Booker has the skills we need, and he seems to fit the mold of a guy that comes on strong during his second or third NFL season.  With Clowney on a 2-year deal, this is the time to find a rotational Edge to develop.

Who I want:

Zach Frazier C WVU  At first I thought, "He does not have the range to play in a wide zone scheme, but the more I watched him on videos, the more I disagree with that assumption.  He is a punishing C who would intimidate any LB deciding to blitz A gap.  With a 5' 10" QB, that might be what we need.

Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington--I have not considered him as much so I need to watch some videos and read a few analyses.

Malik Washington WR Virginia  (he was all they had at Virginia, but he stepped up.   I think he is a perfect fit for us long term.)

Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State   This TE class is catching a bunch of heat from the experts, probably because their is such a huge drop from Bowers to everyone else.  Sinnott is a bruiser who played, among other things, a FB role at KSU.  He is tough, can block, and had over 1000 yards receiving during 2022 and 2023.  I like him.

Caelen Carson CB Wake Forest  Personally, I like Carson.  I think the draft is LOADED with these mid round CBs who can immediately improve our depth.  I like James from Auburn, Sanristil from Michigan (who will go round 2, my guess), and Max Melton from Rutgers.

Blake Watson RB Memphis  I can see it, but he is a bit small, which works to his advantage. He will turn 25 during the season, which means he is likely a one-contract player--and that is fine with me, frankly--I would not have a RB on a second contract--I'd treat them like college players--four years and done.  I also like Benson (Fla St), 245 lb.  Allen from Wisconsin, Davis from SD State, Estime from Notre Dame, and Vidal from Troy.  We have no reason to take a RB until day 3.

MHS's Panther Draft Bible for NFL Agnostics

What I would do:

1.  Pick 33.  I think we trade back with the 33rd pick and either pick up that second rounder in 2025 or grab another player at the end of round 2 and a third rounder.  There are some exceptions:  If  WRs Thomas or Mitchell are there, they take the WR.  Having said that, I think Morgan and Luke have made comments about Payton Wilson.  He is special in their eyes.  I also think they should be worried about the CB position and how we have a former 7th rounder Dane Jackson at one CB, and the best CB in the NFL when healthy at the other side--he is just never healthy.  We are weak with an aging CB at Nickel.  This is a bigger need than we realize, but because the offense is the focus, they are not talking about it.  If Kool Aid drops, he could be the pick at 33.  I FEAR that we do something stupid like draft a RB in the second.  I would also take Center Graham Barton from Duke at #33 if he falls.  He is going to be an all-pro center for a decade, and I think a smart C would help any developing QB.

2. Pick 39.  I am crushing on the following players:  Wilson (LB), Ladd (WR), Pearsall (WR), Frazier (C), Chop (Edge--I think he is over valued and could fall to around 40), and this will blow minds--Jordan Morgan (T).  I think we could take Morgan and try to trade Moton and some of that $30m cap hit.  He is 30 and probably in his last year regardless.  In my mind, we are building to launch a competitive team in 2025, and the fewer rookies you need to count on in 2025 the better.  Morgan is a solid OT.  However, we have a veteran swing T and Brady Christensen, but this is not a depth move--this is finding a starter who can replace a huge cap drainer.  If the goal is to change the offense so that the QB releases the ball in 2.7 seconds, any temporary drop off in production is worth the long term value.

3. Pick 65.  I think we need a starting-caliber WR, CB, and TE--but I am not sure that a TE better that Tremble will be available.  The "sweet spot" for CBs is from the middle of the second round to the middle of the third.  If we trade down as suggested, I would target Sainristil (who is nearly 24) or Rakestraw in the mid to late second.  If not, target Melton (Rutgers) Green or Jones (FSU), Jackson (Ore) Tampa (Iowa St) or my favorite, James (Auburn).   This is where you shop for CBs, imo.

My realistic dream scenario?  Margo Robbie is wearing a silky....OK, I am back. 

33.  Graham Barton, C (Will be best C in NFL quickly)  Solidify the OL now and address RT next year.

39.  Ricky Pearsall, WR  (A great athlete that has been pigeon holed into the slot or F WR spot.  He is a better athlete and much younger than Thielen, who had 1000 yards last season.) 

65.  DJ James, CB.  Many boards have him anywhere from 65 to 175--but he is a good player.

What will the Panthers do?

•  draft a WR at 33 (Thomas, Mitchell, or Legette)
  •  draft Payton WIlson at 39.
  • draft a RB or CB at 65.

Thanks for the effort - Maybe my post is being misinterpreted-I'm just saying list of names..

Who do you think we end up with vs. who you want us to get

Although do appreciate you typing all that up - good stuff

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Being a handful of days out, I was interested to see where everyone's guts vs. wants are. 

Time to get both predictive and give a shout to your top prospects...no novels here, just interested to see where fans' heads are at.

Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

Xavier Legette WR South Carolina

Jonathan Brooks RB Texas

Brenden Rice WR USC

Austin Booker EDGE Kansas

Who I want:

Zach Frazier C WVU

Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington

Malik Washington WR Virginia

Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State

Caelen Carson CB Wake Forest

Blake Watson RB Memphis

I really liked Kamara watching that Colorado/Colorado State game before I realized that Colorado's OL was completely horrendous. I didn't watch any other Colorado State games to get any further baseline.

Kamara absolutely ATE vs. Colorado.

I don’t get the comp of Wiggins to CJ. CJ wasn’t good at anything. Personally, I just want another CB who can cover and stay healthy. Worrying about run support over coverage doesn’t make sense to me. Gimme Deion all day over a mediocre coverage guy with great run support. If a team is running that much against us, it’s because we are already 2 scores down.

6 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Thanks for the effort - Maybe my post is being misinterpreted-I'm just saying list of names..

Who do you think we end up with vs. who you want us to get

Although do appreciate you typing all that up - good stuff

I love the analysis part--you were clear, but I wanted the extra gold star on my paper.

I'll bite, but I don't know as much as yall.

Guys id like to see at 33 and 39:

If Chop Robinson drops out of the back half of the draft, take him (unlikely).  Otherwise take McConkey or A

Mitchell if they are there.  Don't take Leggette or coleman, need guys that can separate.

I think we need a wr here and the best available player at cb, c, or edge.  

Guys I'd like to see in rounds 3\4:   I think we'd be stupid not to roll the dice on another wr bc there are still a ton of very good prospects at this point in the draft and we will need to replace Thielen production and johnson if he leaves

Option 1 at #33: Trade back

Targets for #33 that may fall:  McKinstry, JPJ, Mitchell

Targets for #33 at value or slight reach: McConkey, Franklin, Rakestraw

Targets for #39: Fiske, Wilson, Lassiter, Pearsall, Frazier

Targets for #65: Braswell, Tampa, Polk Jenkins, Sainristil, Corley, Melton, Elliss

As you can see, my list gets more extensive as the draft goes on.  I realize most of these guys will be off the board.  However, I see a ton of value from the second round to about a quarter of the way through the 3rd.  That is exactly why trading back some is completely okay with me. 

Edited by 45catfan

19 hours ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

My guess is the one that’s starts with Wilson. I think the draft will look something like that. 

One of the favorite mocks I’ve made is the one that starts with Frazier.

IMG_3260.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

Drafting a linebacker with our first pick would certainly be...something.

I'd be fine with taking the best center on the board.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• ꧁༺✨❗Shop Now ❗✨༻꧂ https://worksupplement.com/fitspresso-buy/ ꧁༺✨❗Facebook Now❗✨༻꧂ https://www.facebook.com/Buy.FitspressoCoffeeLoophole/ ➥✅ Official Website:Fitspresso Coffee Loophole ➥✅ Product Name: Fitspresso Coffee Loophole ➥✅ Rating: ★★★★☆ (4.5/5.0) ➥✅ Side Effects: No Major Side Effects ➥✅ Availability: In Stock United States   FitSpresso is a dietary enhancement created to help weight reduction while offering extra medical advantages. This supplement works with progress towards accomplishing your ideal body weight. With further developed digestion, you will actually want to consume fat quicker and supply your body with more energy. FitSpresso begins working immediately. Day to day admission of this wonderful enhancement will assist you with getting into your optimal shape. FOR MORE INFO CLICK HERE :👇👇 https://worksupplement.com/fitspresso-buy/ https://www.facebook.com/Buy.FitspressoCoffeeLoophole/ https://www.ticketleap.events/tickets/fitspresso-coffee-loophole/fitspresso-coffee-loophole-hidden-truth-exposed-update-2024-you-must-see-this https://granadinistas.ideal.es/news/fitspresso-coffee-loophole-latest-fraud-complaints-what-results-c https://sites.google.com/view/fitspresso-coffee-loophole-24/home https://fitspresso-coffee-loophole-2024.company.site/ https://fitspresso-coffee-loophole-2024.jimdosite.com/ https://fitspresso-coffee-loophole-2024.webflow.io/ https://fitspressocoffeeloophole4.godaddysites.com/ https://medium.com/@anthonytrobertsonss/overpriced-or-worth-the-hype-what-customers-are-saying-3a3ca1c262d9?postPublishedType=initial https://medium.com/@anthonytrobertsonss/fitspresso-coffee-loophole-effective-supplement-that-works-warning-782d084e7070 FACEBOOK@:- https://www.facebook.com/TryFitspresso/ https://www.facebook.com/GetFitspressoCoffeeReviews/ https://www.facebook.com/Buy.FitspressoCoffeeLoophole/ https://www.facebook.com/FitspressoAU.Australia/ https://www.facebook.com/FitspressoZA/ https://www.facebook.com/GetFitspressoCanada/ https://www.facebook.com/Get.SugarDefenderReviews/ https://www.facebook.com/TrySugarDefender24/ https://www.facebook.com/SugarDefenderTomGreen2024/ https://www.facebook.com/Get.TomGreenSugarDefender/ https://www.facebook.com/TryJavaBurnReviews/ https://www.facebook.com/Get.JavaBurnCoffeeReviews/ https://www.facebook.com/JavaBurnAU/ https://www.facebook.com/Try.JavaBurnNewZealand/  
    • Not only does he give off a great vibe but he looks good in a tight shirt and has some lovely hair. A+ all the way around girlfriend!
    • Order Now - CLICK HERE Office Website:-https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/united-farms-cbd-gummies United Farms CBD Gummies :- Consistency: Regular, consistent use is key to experiencing the full range of benefits. Sporadic use may not provide the same therapeutic outcomes. United Farms CBD Gummies have garnered positive feedback from a diverse user base. Common praises include: Today Special Deal:- https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/order/zenleaf-cbd-gummies Related Others Website’s:- https://www.facebook.com/Pureganicscbdgummy https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095206601321 https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFarmsCBDGummy https://www.facebook.com/ZenleafCBDGummy https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFarmsCBDGummy https://www.facebook.com/harmonypeakcbdgummy https://www.facebook.com/HarmonypeakcbdgummiesTry/ https://www.facebook.com/biohealcbdgummiesSite https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555028951641 https://www.facebook.com/bloomcbdgummieswebsite https://www.facebook.com/bloomcbdgummiesoffer https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/bio-science-cbd-gummies https://www.facebook.com/BioScienceCBDGummy   https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-benefits-2.jimdosite.com/ https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-shop.jimdosite.com/ https://united-farms-cbd-gummy-reviews.jimdosite.com/ https://jenkfrendy.systeme.io/united-farms-cbd-gummies https://publuu.com/flip-book/509429/1142293   https://sites.google.com/view/united-farms-cbd-gummies-try/home https://sites.google.com/view/united-farms-cbd-gummies-site/home https://sites.google.com/view/united-farms-cbd-gummy/ https://sites.google.com/view/unitedfarms-cbdgummies-buy-now/ https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/united-farms-cbd-gummies/   https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-try.godaddysites.com/ https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-revi8.godaddysites.com/ https://unitedfarmscbdgummiesuses.godaddysites.com/   https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-offer.company.site/ https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-offers.company.site/   https://groups.google.com/g/united-farms-cbd-gummies-uses https://groups.google.com/g/united-farms-cbd-gummies-uses/c/Xq1Fx60RByk https://groups.google.com/g/united-farms-cbd-gummies-uses/c/cL4EyUVJc3w https://groups.google.com/g/united-farms-cbd-gummies-uses/c/qvNHz6Ck_CY https://groups.google.com/g/mozilla.dev.platform/c/TbYWJKs7vNU   https://united-farms-cbd-gummy.webflow.io/ https://united-farms-cbd-gummy-buy.webflow.io/ https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-benefits.webflow.io/ https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-price-d0f3bf.webflow.io/   https://unitedfarmscbdgummiesoffer.blogspot.com/2023/11/United-Farms-CBD-Gummies.html https://wellnesscarepro.blogspot.com/2023/07/united-farms-cbd-gummies.html https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1gHqwd8IRBLfso4wqbzMTNNMBOB4TP6xf?usp=sharing   https://medium.com/@gregfrendy/united-farms-cbd-gummies-results-and-opinions-shocking-facts-must-know-80fc51c22430 https://medium.com/@gregfrendy/united-farms-cbd-gummies-powerful-natural-gummies-for-stress-relief-53737928775f https://medium.com/@jacquelinebohra/believing-these-10-myths-about-united-farms-cbd-gummies-keeps-you-from-growing-d0a922452afd https://medium.com/@marjorieasmidt/https-www-facebook-com-profile-php-id-100095206601321-8aca4daca44d https://medium.com/@marjorieasmidt/https-www-facebook-com-unitedfarmscbdgummy-daca742da217   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviews-read-about-side-effects-and-benefits-tickets-890087534777?aff=oddtdtcreator https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummiesreviews-stress-anxiety-depression-hurry-up-tickets-890086581927?aff=oddtdtcreator https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummiescustomer-reviews-2024-shocking-reviews-of-united-tickets-890084445537?aff=oddtdtcreator https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviewsit-reduces-inflammation-and-improves-bone-tickets-908093701707?aff=oddtdtcreator https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummies-shocking-facts-and-amazing-results-know-tickets-908095005607?aff=oddtdtcreator   https://www.townscript.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummies-100-legit-gummies-feel-calm-and-relaxation-within-few-minutes-113330 https://www.townscript.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviews-harmony-leaf-cbd-gummies100-natural-gummies-and-safe-way-to-pain-242021 https://www.townscript.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviews-stress-anxiety-depression-pain-relief-gummies-to-all-040443 https://www.townscript.com/e/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviews-truth-revealed-bioheal-cbd-gummies-cost-reduce-aches-and-pain-403240   https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviews-offer-price-8c2a3bc095264499b202677a0ed279d2 https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/united-farms-cbd-gummiessupport-for-your-pain-e8ca59925a1d47fe818b9f6e56bef9e6 https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/united-farms-cbd-gummies-consumer-reports-648f856079cf4a52a17b3fb55276935d https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviews-clinical-report-8bf2b5aab7c84cebb21fe8f4514d6c6a   https://www.myrtlebeastocr.com/group/gear-accessories/discussion/ffd92369-8ac7-4da3-92eb-eed0688a7af1 https://www.myrtlebeastocr.com/group/gear-accessories/discussion/96f67644-1689-4080-8192-e33eed50fe0c https://www.myrtlebeastocr.com/group/gear-accessories/discussion/f91f2346-75f8-4ae6-b0e3-bba2aaa296ff https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/united-farms-cbd-gummies-clinically-certified-06156247a2944ad0a6ee04f552aeea3e   https://www.cbaps.org/group/grupo-cbaps/discussion/f3e7619b-f2fb-492a-9b21-77de43597f34 https://www.cbaps.org/group/grupo-cbaps/discussion/b992ffb2-bb49-497f-bd8e-d3eecef0301b https://www.cbaps.org/group/grupo-cbaps/discussion/2d531591-66e2-4fcf-bf6b-d5ed32431ad5   https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/support-forum/3f1ea427-f610-ef11-989a-6045bde73772 https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/support-forum/d36be7b6-f510-ef11-989a-6045bde73772 https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/support-forum/8e6c0a63-f610-ef11-989a-6045bde73772 https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/support-forum/906c0a63-f610-ef11-989a-6045bde73772 https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/support-forum/0eadb472-f610-ef11-989a-6045bde73772   https://ecosoft.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/d689d672-f610-ef11-a81c-000d3a2b9657 https://ecosoft.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/0ea88179-f610-ef11-a81c-000d3a2b9657 https://ecosoft.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/10a88179-f610-ef11-a81c-000d3a2b9657 https://ecosoft.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/2b338080-f610-ef11-a81c-000d3a2b9657 https://ecosoft.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/2f338080-f610-ef11-a81c-000d3a2b9657   https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/713d5189-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd1dc471 https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/713d5189-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd1dc471 https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/733d5189-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd1dc471 https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/735ba89d-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd1dc471 https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/3b22c3aa-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd1dc471 https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/45dc20b9-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd1dc471 https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/f77d146a-3c02-ef11-a73c-6045bd20e9c7 https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/58191e85-3c02-ef11-a73c-6045bd20e9c7   https://thecontingent.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/6ad7f0ca-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd030f63 https://thecontingent.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/a27739ed-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd030f63 https://thecontingent.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/90876ff4-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd030f63 https://thecontingent.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/785ce6fa-f610-ef11-9899-6045bd030f63 https://thecontingent.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/4c734101-f710-ef11-9899-6045bd030f63 https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/a8673d0b-f710-ef11-a73d-001dd801df76 https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/ab673d0b-f710-ef11-a73d-001dd801df76 https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/d71a7411-f710-ef11-a73d-001dd801df76 https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/6536411e-f710-ef11-a73d-001dd801df76   https://engineeringcouncilsa.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/88747f55-f910-ef11-a81c-00224883eb91 https://scuobly-leiaks-mcloify.yolasite.com/ https://khoonds-staoty-mcneauv.yolasite.com/   https://gamma.app/public/United-Farms-CBD-Gummies-Reviews-Stress-Anxiety-Depression-Pain-R-ujsmgiz4qdv7zec https://gamma.app/public/United-Farms-CBD-Gummies-Reviews-Gentle-Groove-CBD-Gummies-Review-dnqqp8jty4n0dt   https://united-farms-cbd-reviews.webflow.io/ https://unitedfarms-cbd-gummies.mystrikingly.com/ https://www.completefoods.co/diy/recipes/united-farms-cbd-gummies-4 https://twitter.com/farms_unit48836 https://twitter.com/farms_unit50987 https://twitter.com/_UnitedFarmsCBD https://twitter.com/farms_unit37578   https://www.pinterest.com/pin/963418545269636424 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1145532855366811473/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1145532855366811531 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1145532855366815015 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/894386807234685287/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/963418545269592889 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/963418545269592831/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/963418545269592848/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/963418545269593000 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1057431187490193038/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1057431187490193075   https://the-dots.com/projects/united-farms-cbd-gummies-updated-warning-2023-scam-or-legit-beware-don-t-purchase-until-read-this-939813 https://wakelet.com/wake/w74tfwWnrl2VYfP5UAnJb https://wakelet.com/wake/8C2nlFeCW1sKnXWrYdDag   https://www.inkitt.com/UnitedFarmsCBDGummies1 https://www.inkitt.com/_United_Farms_CBD_Gummies https://www.inkitt.com/UnitedFarmsCBDGummies   https://www.hebergementweb.org/threads/united-farms-cbd-gummies-updated-warning-2023-scam-or-legit-sark-tank-reviews.726634/ https://www.hebergementweb.org/threads/https-wellnesscarepro-blogspot-com-2023-07-united-farms-cbd-gummies-html.726637/ http://109.104.94.204/~myallergy/forums/topic/united-farms-cbd-gummies-updated-warning-2023scam-or-legitsark-tank-reviews/ https://penzu.com/public/635a11bd https://penzu.com/p/8f58bc5b https://www.adpost4u.com/services/health-beauty-fitness/475320/united-farms-cbd-gummies-updated-warning-2023scam-or-legit-sark-tank-reviews https://www.adpost4u.com/services/health-beauty-fitness/475322/united-farms-cbd-gummies-updated-warning-2023scam-or-legit-sark-tank-reviews http://www.livewallpapercreator.com/community/index.php?threads/united-farms-cbd-gummies-updated-warning-2023-scam-or-legit-sark-tank-reviews.1054560/ http://www.livewallpapercreator.com/community/index.php?threads/https-www-facebook-com-profile-php-id-100095206601321.1054561/ http://www.livewallpapercreator.com/community/index.php?threads/https-wellnesscarepro-blogspot-com-2023-07-united-farms-cbd-gummies-html.1054562/   https://myworldgo.com/forums/topic/97614/united-farms-cbd-gummies-updated-warning-2023/view/post_id/1086744 https://myworldgo.com/forums/topic/97615/https-www-facebook-com-profile-php-id-100095206601321/view/post_id/1086746 https://myworldgo.com/forums/topic/97616/https-sites-google-com-view-united-farms-cbd-gummy/view/post_id/1086747 https://www.completefoods.co/diy/recipes/united-farms-cbd-gummies https://www.deviantart.com/jacquelinebohra/journal/The-Time-Is-Running-Out-Think-About-These-10-Ways-998072143 https://unitedfarmscbdgummie.hashnode.dev/knowing-these-10-secrets-will-make-your-united-farms-cbd-gummies-look-amazing   Other Websites:-   https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/united-farms-cbd-gummies https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/united-farms-cbd-gummies/ https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/bloom-cbd-gummies https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/harmony-peak-cbd-gummies/ https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/lean-logic-keto-acv-gummies https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/ketosyn-acv-gummies https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/life-boost-keto-acv-gummies/ https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/activlife-keto-acv-gummies https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/rapid-lean-keto-acv-gummies https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/ketonaire-acv-keto-gummies https://www.wellnesscarepro.com/united-farms-cbd-gummies/   Other Product Facebook Pages:- https://www.facebook.com/BioScienceCBDGummy https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095206601321 https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFarmsCBDGummy https://www.facebook.com/ZenleafCBDGummy https://www.facebook.com/harmonypeakcbdgummy https://www.facebook.com/HarmonypeakcbdgummiesTry/ https://www.facebook.com/biohealcbdgummiesSite https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555028951641 https://www.facebook.com/bloomcbdgummieswebsite https://www.facebook.com/bloomcbdgummiesoffer https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555416422678 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555200521514 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61553452792808 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092010516748 https://www.facebook.com/BlueVibeCBDGummiesUSAPrice https://www.facebook.com/BlueVibeCBDGummiesOffer https://www.facebook.com/cannabeecbdgummieukprice https://www.facebook.com/carecbdgummiestry https://www.facebook.com/carecbdgummiestryofficial https://www.facebook.com/DollyPartonCBDGummiesUS https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554488047508 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554818393131 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089485707598 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089777717350 https://www.facebook.com/NufarmCBDGummiesTry https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557242026226 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557619087982 https://www.facebook.com/TryCalmCrestCBDGummiesUS https://www.facebook.com/moodgummiesreviews https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61558213610409 https://www.facebook.com/PureTrimCBDGummiesPrice https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557600106968 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557242026226 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557619087982 https://www.facebook.com/TryCalmCrestCBDGummiesUS https://www.facebook.com/moodgummiesreviews https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61558213610409 https://www.facebook.com/PureTrimCBDGummiesPrice https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557600106968   https://x.com/UnitedFarmsCbd https://www.inkitt.com/UnitedFarmsCBDGummy https://wakelet.com/wake/nGj75SjJhufNDdZGIS6vF https://unitedfarmscbdgummys.hashnode.dev/httpswwwfacebookcomunitedfarmscbdgummy https://www.quora.com/Do-you-need-pain-relief-and-stress-free-United-Farms-CBD-gummies/answer/UnitedFarmsCBDGummies?prompt_topic_bio=1 https://penzu.com/p/44534446f7c4ab6b https://myworldgo.com/forums/topic/147525/https-www-facebook-com-profile-php-id-100095206601321/view/post_id/1540578 https://haitiliberte.com/advert/https-www-facebook-com-profile-phpid100095206601321/ https://ecosoft.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/3a4665fb-1714-ef11-a81c-000d3a2b9657 https://solo.to/unitedfarmscbdgummy https://devfolio.co/projects/united-farms-cbd-gummies-b0b5   https://x.com/United_Farms_ https://www.inkitt.com/unitedfarmscbdgummybuy https://medium.com/@jenkfrendy/https-www-facebook-com-pureganicscbdgummy-360ea25ef281 https://medium.com/@jenkfrendy/united-farms-cbd-gummies-reviews-controversial-2024-best-cbd-gummies-reviews-76ae4581cc00 https://wakelet.com/wake/yJ4izAvzVRGTdNRx-yXGI https://haitiliberte.com/advert/https-www-facebook-com-unitedfarmscbdgummy-2/ https://haitiliberte.com/advert/https-www-facebook-com-unitedfarmscbdgummy-3/ https://www.quora.com/Is-United-Farms-CBD-Gummies-Consumer-Reports-Is-It-Legitimate-Or-scam/answer/United-Farms-Reviews?prompt_topic_bio=1 https://united-farms-cbd-gummies-buy.hashnode.dev/httpswwwfacebookcomunitedfarmscbdgummy   Related Tags:- # UnitedFarmsCBDGummies, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummies, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesFatBurner, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesReviews, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesWeightLoss, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesBenefits, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesBuy, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesCost, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesIngredients, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesOrder, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesPrice, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesResults, #ZenleafCBDGummiesSideEffects, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesCapsules, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesSupplement, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesBuyNow, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesFormula, # UnitedFarmsCBDGummiesHowToUse,