• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day of Draft Rumors

43 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Height is all everyone here seems to be focused on.  Payton describes a process, and Bryce has not been through the process--they will factor his weaknesses and build around his strenghts--that is all Payton is saying.  His arm strength is what it is but his accuracy was never the issue at Bama.  Here, there are reasons for accuracy issues, such as throwing to covered WRs with a blitz in the face.  I am not predicting a miracle recovery, and maybe all we can get from him is what Miami got from Tua....but I want to see the process before writing him off.

Height is just the low hanging fruit for the jokes.

He was throwing to wide ass open guys at Bama against college secondaries. There were plenty of downfield accuracy concerns in his college play.

All this talk of "process"... I'm having Rhule flashbacks.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

Lmfao and the Panthers traded a young playmaking WR on a contract that dwarfs Brown's for the smallest QB in the league.

Ladies and gentlemen. David Tepper.

It's the best value contract in the whole league now, by miles

*not including rookie contracts. 

• Beer 1