• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Waiting Game: For second-round picks, the silence can be deafening

I mean, why the fug is the bot pimping Andy Dalton as the center piece to the graphic.  We didn't draft him in the 2nd.  Never been anything but a back up for us. 

Kris Jenkins, Mike Rucker, Mike Minter? 

Bot needs an AI upgrade.  

• Pie 2

That article spent a lot of time and effort hyping up former 2nd round picks but failed to mention the last time the Panthers didn’t have a 1st round pick they finished 2-14 the following season. 

I find it interesting the Panthers team media remains relentlessly optimistic in the face of persistent abject failure. 

Edited by hepcat
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, hepcat said:

That article spent a lot of time and effort hyping up former 2nd round picks but failed to mention the last time the Panthers didn’t have a 1st round pick they finished 2-14 the following season. 

I find it interesting the Panthers team media remains relentlessly optimistic in the face of persistent abject failure. 

"Always look on the bright side of life."

~ Brian

They have Corbett in that photo?  What is going on?  Is that a smokescreen?  Selecting him for this photo is eerily strange--are they making other teams believe we love him at C?  Could this foreshadow JMC or Barton?

Fbi Hippie GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Edited by MHS831

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

Because they would be fired otherwise….

• Beer 2