• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not who you want, but who will it be at 33 (if we stay put)?

29 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I think our 33rd pick is going to be Ga'Quincy "Kool-Aid" McInstry. I'm thinking that he will slide due to his foot injury. This legit first round talent will be too much for us to pass up.

we will have to come up w/ a cool name for our corners.  Our RB tandem was once Double Trouble.  They could be Down and Out. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, CRA said:

we will have to come up w/ a cool name for our corners.  Our RB tandem was once Double Trouble.  They could be Down and Out. 

I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not, CRA.😆

It's probably just me though.

Edited by top dawg

20 minutes ago, CRA said:

Kool Aid and First Aid.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 2

Bama ran a lot of zone, so his stock is a bit elevated, imo.  I honestly believe that we are trading back if we can.  I can also say that it is possible we draft CB and WR in round 2...I still think that Sandristil is a good fit--and I hated it when I heard it--but it makes sense.  At WR, we should have a nice selection.  Legette, Pearsall, Coleman, Wilson, Franklin, Worthy.

However, do not discount the perception of our need by our GM to bring in an ALPHA ILB.  There are only 2 of them, and they will be available in the second round.  (Cooper, Wilson).

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I want Xavier Worthy or the best Center in the board. But I won't be made if we go CB.

Spot on for me. 

One added piece, if Darius Robinson falls to 33, I would love to add him to our defensive front. Other than that, exactly what you have above. 

Edited by ChuckWag78
  • Pie 1