• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

11 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I'd love to forward this 3yrs from now and see who has produced more. Ladd, Mitchel or Leggette.

How can you know that you are right?  A: You can't.  So you didn't like the pick--can you support the team and the player? 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

The compensation is a nothing burger it’s the fact everyone and their dog knew this was coming 

Even when Canales said, "We tell that (we are picking you) to everyone" it was as if he was trying to hide his cards after dropping them on the table.    That was a rumor that proved to be true.  The other rumor is the Panthers will take Mike Saintrisil.  if that comes true, they have a problem.

1 hour ago, Tr3ach said:

I wanted him to run decent routes or get seperation. 

I mean, that's a very coachable trait. If he has the dawg in him like Morgan and the organization says they are trying to find, then that will be a non factor. What did the experts say about Smitty during his draft? Remind me.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

How can you know that you are right?  A: You can't.  So you didn't like the pick--can you support the team and the player? 

Well if I was GM we would be in the playoffs but you keep acting like they get paid cause their pros crap, carry on Not to mention Stroud was way better in my mind.

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I have no opinion since I couldn't care less about college football and know zilch about any player in the draft this year, but why does someone have to 'support the team and the player'? If they think it's a crap pick, call it like you see it. This team and David Tepper get no benefit of any doubt at this point.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Well if I was GM we would be in the playoffs but you keep acting like they get paid cause their pros crap, carry on Not to mention Stroud was way better in my mind.

So you think you are a better GM than Morgan?  Interesting.  It must be frustrating for you. 

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

So you think you are a better GM than Morgan?  Interesting.  It must be frustrating for you. 

Absolutely. Do you know how bad you have to suck to go 2 n 15? Morgan was part of that. It's annually frustrating when your picks are way better than the Panthers!

• Pie 1