• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Front office/scouting staff changes

6 hours ago, WestPanthers said:

No surprise if you look at the rosters they drafted and put on from the past few years..........

Some huddle here even capable for the job....

I guarantee you that I can assemble an NFL roster that will finish last in the league. Hell, my dog can do that.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

19 hours ago, frankw said:

I was wondering about this so good to know they are going in a whole different direction altogether.

Worse drafts than even Marty Hurney? Yeah.... see ya.

Marty always brought in at least 1 franchise player every draft.  We've been struggling to even bring in bottom of the roster draft talent since the fhule/shitterer  combo

For sure, any college scout that touted Bryce Young as worth the first overall pick, needs to be gone.

I don’t think the college scouts are so much the issue, I think it is the minds of the decision makers that have the most influence. 

If this draft produces, and Morgan was really in charge, maybe Tepper will develop some respect and stay back and let people work. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Marty always brought in at least 1 franchise player every draft.  We've been struggling to even bring in bottom of the roster draft talent since the fhule/shitterer  combo

grass ain't always greener. 

people hated on Hurney and Ron like they slapped their mama.  It's easier to do worse than NFL average than it is better. 

2 hours ago, strato said:

For sure, any college scout that touted Bryce Young as worth the first overall pick, needs to be gone.

I don’t think the college scouts are so much the issue, I think it is the minds of the decision makers that have the most influence. 

If this draft produces, and Morgan was really in charge, maybe Tepper will develop some respect and stay back and let people work. 

Tepper may have been influential in the first rounds but if you go back to the team’s draft footage, it was always Fitterer or Rhule telling Tepper who they were about to take and him nodding or clapping about it.

39 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Tepper may have been influential in the first rounds but if you go back to the team’s draft footage, it was always Fitterer or Rhule telling Tepper who they were about to take and him nodding or clapping about it.

It looked to me like the later rounds were littered with gifts to position coaches.

How well versed on why this corner at 176 vs the other one, is Tepper going to be? 

10 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Director of College scouting should be next. I'd like to see the organization go after Senior Bowl Director Jim Nagy who's a good friend of Dan Morgan back in their time in Seattle 

Why would he ever leave that gig?