• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 2 Tuesday 7PM

3 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

And outplaying them but still losing gives them confidence and momentum 

Only a blind Homer wouldn't see how much trouble we are in 

If we lose game three I'll be worried.

I get where yall are coming from, but don't let Vegas odds cloud your vision. The Rags were expected to take these 2.

Presidents Trophy winners at home after a laughable scrimmage series against the Caps.

Anyone who thought we were gonna run away with this was wearing homer glasses.

Posted (edited)

Ok guys, there is this secret method other teams use on the powerplay , if you pass it really hard at the guy with the big pads wearing the other teams jersey , there is a chance, it might go in 

No, it's not illegal, you don't have to just aimlessly pass it around till your powerplay is over

With that said, I'm done for tonight , I'm disgusted but not hopeless, it's called a 7 game series for a reason 

We need to make a statement in Raleigh though 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Ok guys, there is this secret method other teams use on the powerplay , if you pass it really hard at the guy with the big pads wearing the other teams jersey , there is a chance, it might go in 

No, it's not illegal, you don't have to just aimlessly pass it around till your powerplay is over

Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

Ron Burgundy What GIF

Seth Meyers No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Hey, dudes. As most of you know, I've been a Panthers fan since day one and have been on this board forever. Lived in Raleigh 6 years, Greensboro 1, Durham 2, and spent 18 years in Charlotte. Never really cared much for the Hornets though. Never really followed the Canes.

That said, I've been in NYC for 13 years now. I started paying attention to the NHL about six years ago. I root for the Rangers casually, as Islanders fans are a bunch of rejects from Long Island and I'd rather die than cheer for anything on Long Island.

So ... I ask you this, would you guys like a little extra spice for the rest of the series??? I'll gladly be the "Rags Fan" you can smack talk during games lol. If not, I'll watch the games in peace. But it seems these threads only have Homers versus Chicken Littles. So how about a no good dirty "New Yorker"?

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Hey, dudes. As most of you know, I've been a Panthers fan since day one and have been on this board forever. Lived in Raleigh 6 years, Greensboro 1, Durham 2, and spent 18 years in Charlotte. Never really cared much for the Hornets though. Never really followed the Canes.

That said, I've been in NYC for 13 years now. I started paying attention to the NHL about six years ago. I root for the Rangers casually, as Islanders fans are a bunch of rejects from Long Island and I'd rather die than cheer for anything on Long Island.

So ... I ask you this, would you guys like a little extra spice for the rest of the series??? I'll gladly be the "Rags Fan" you can smack talk during games lol. If not, I'll watch the games in peace. But it seems these threads only have Homers versus Chicken Littles. So how about a no good dirty "New Yorker"?

Lol nah you don't seem "punchable" enough.

No Homer road NHL playoff games are hard to win on the road 2-0 on the road isn't a death sentence.

Posted (edited)

Rod and co. are saying what we already know… special teams has to be better.

If we score one PP goal on Sunday and one PP goal tonight then we’re up 2-0 instead of down 2-0.

Canes won 5 v 5 play 3-2 tonight and will continue to win 5 v 5 play.

If special teams gets us a net 0 or better then we’ll win the majority of games and if they don’t then we’ll lose.

Simple as that.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

10 things i hate about you love GIF

• Pie 1