• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMORS: Panthers schedule leak

6 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

The opponent dictates whether you’d take a trip to watch the Panthers in Germany? I mean, they even have a (small) chance of beating the Giants. 

I mean opponent factors in yeah, low in importance compared to other factors but it is a factor for me. I think reality for me is I won’t make it regardless, have traveled a poo ton this year including overseas and don’t think I could manage to do another Europe trip this year. Would be cool but I do think we’ll eventually play there again. NFL will only keep adding more and more international games. Maybe something changes and I can go. Munich would be friggin awesome and I do have German heritage and have never been

On 5/9/2024 at 9:12 PM, CBird said:

This is some 5d chess and long term strategy for globalization of the league.  Our beloved panthers will continue to suck and have low fan turnout, while building a presence in Germany and Europe, and will either be the 1st or 2nd team to relocate to Europe.  North American market has already reached market cap for saturation and low margin return cities are going to be on the chop.  Just like Duval and the Jags might head to be the first UK team.   They have a huge fanbase in UK already……I hate to see it happen.  Love my Carolina Panthers.  It’s only a conspiracy theory until its true.

You mean they're NOT moving to Los Angeles....( Sarcasm).

• Beer 1

On 5/9/2024 at 8:19 PM, hepcat said:

Won’t be fun watching him slaughter us for 300 yards and 2 TDs to DJ

as bryce stinks it up and rhe announcers talk about how he doesnt have the weopons or coaching to succeed and its really not his fault and he is actually secretly a ton 10 qb masquerading as an undrafted rookie

Sports Illustrated shared their take on a proposed schedule.  Somehow they're still thinking KC is joining us in Germany.

https://www.si.com/nfl/panthers/predicting-what-the-panthers-schedule-could-look-like-2024

Week 1 @ chicago makes sense. That's a late late visit to Vegas, bring a sweater.

SCHEDULE PREDICTION

Week 1: at Chicago Bears

Week 2: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 3: vs. Arizona Cardinals

Week 4: at Denver Broncos

Week 5: at Atlanta Falcons

Week 6: vs. New York Giants

Week 7: at Philadelphia Eagles

Week 8: vs. Cincinnati Bengals

Week 9: at Washington Commanders

Week 10: vs. Kansas City Chiefs (in Germany)

Week 11: Bye Week

Week 12: vs. Los Angeles Chargers

Week 13: at New Orleans Saints

Week 14: vs. Dallas Cowboys

Week 15: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 16: vs. New Orleans Saints

Week 17: at Las Vegas Raiders

Week 18: vs. Atlanta Falcons

• Pie 2

NBC announced they have acquired an additional NFL regular-season game on Saturday, Dec. 21, in Week 16. There will be two games on that Saturday, which will then set up two games on Christmas Day, which is on a Wednesday this year.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

KC game isn't in Germany so that kills that guess

any idea on when Vegas will be? that's the road game I will try to make plans to go to

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

It's going to cause such a poo storm on this forum if Bryce starts out similar to last year and Caleb beats our asses immediately 😑 

The DJ Moore revenge game.  You know we always lose in revenge games.

Just now, 45catfan said:

The DJ Moore revenge game.  You know we always lose in revenge games.

Didn't he already have that last year? The Chicago game was the only one I didn't watch or listen to live. I watched a quick replay of it and don't even remember how dj Moore did.

Wasn't much offense from either team iirc

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Didn't he already have that last year? The Chicago game was the only one I didn't watch or listen to live. I watched a quick replay of it and don't even remember how dj Moore did.

Part II.  I think he did ok, but the point is we lost.  I don't think the jinx wears off after one contest.

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

It was putrid. There was the 75 yd FGA that Frank sent Eddie out for (and he shrugged when he missed it lol) and Chicago started their backup QB Jag McBean, who looked okish against our vaunted D iirc. I believe they had also gotten Sweat back on D, which instantly played better than their stats showed in the games prior.

Of all the games to finally watch live from Australia...

13 minutes ago, BrisbanePanther said:

It was putrid. There was the 75 yd FGA that Frank sent Eddie out for (and he shrugged when he missed it lol) and Chicago started their backup QB Jag McBean, who looked okish against our vaunted D iirc. I believe they had also gotten Sweat back on D, which instantly played better than their stats showed in the games prior.

Of all the games to finally watch live from Australia...

Losing the Chicago game was the final nail in Frank's coffin. If there was any game he had to win it was that game. You saw what happened. 

• Pie 2