• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers cut Tarik Cohen

1 minute ago, falconlynx said:

Unfortunately for him, he’s just not that good and too small of stature to get past other shortcomings. 

You sure you're in the right thread? 

JK I was definitely rooting for Tarik Cohen. Wishing him luck.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 4

11 minutes ago, strato said:

You sure you're in the right thread? 

JK I was definitely rooting for Tarik Cohen. Wishing him luck.

Haha well played - definitely hope we’re not saying it about Bryce next year…

• Beer 1

We signed an undrafted free agent from Monmouth (going from memory) who might make the PS--a sleeper, they say.  I watched his highlight tape--he had a solid OL and has good vision--huge holes and seemed to score on 2 offensive plays. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

I was rooting for him but unfortunately an Achilles injury is an absolute career derailer for a lot of guys. I have a strong suspicion that Cousins' recovery process from his Achilles likely played a significant role in them panic overdrafting Penix. I bet there's a lot of concerns they've dumped a ton of money into damaged goods. They just put in a waiver claim on another QB too. They seem to be in pure panic mode.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We signed an undrafted free agent from Monmouth (going from memory) who might make the PS--a sleeper, they say.  I watched his highlight tape--he had a solid OL and has good vision--huge holes and seemed to score on 2 offensive plays. 

yeah i watched a good bit of him. hard not to put out of my mind that he was having his way with a bunch of small school guys. guy could still be good. 

19 minutes ago, rayzor said:

yeah i watched a good bit of him. hard not to put out of my mind that he was having his way with a bunch of small school guys. guy could still be good. 

At least there's no risk with a UDFA. Yeah, he was probably just a big fish in a small pond and that won't translate to the NFL. But hey, it's worth a kick of the tires.

• Pie 3