• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young #34 on Chris Simms' top 40 list

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, Bryce is basically Minshew minus the swag.

Hell Minshew's rookie numbers killed BY's and he came off the bench in week one after Nick Foles went down. That's a good floor for BY and a guy that was a 6th rounder

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Hell Minshew's rookie numbers killed BY's and he came off the bench in week one after Nick Foles went down. That's a good floor for BY and a guy that was a 6th rounder

Yeah, IMO Minshew is a successful late round pick QB. If you can get a good backup/marginal starter in the 6th that's a W. He lacks high level NFL talent but he has that dog in him to maximize what he's got.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, IMO Minshew is a successful late round pick QB. If you can get a good backup/marginal starter in the 6th that's a W. He lacks high level NFL talent but he has that dog in him to maximize what he's got.

He's exactly the guy that Tepper doesn't want as qb2/3 in training camp/preseason. Would be a nightmare for their pr to have a guy with some dog that could kill it in preseason games

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's exactly the guy that Tepper doesn't want as qb2/3 in training camp/preseason. Would be a nightmare for their pr to have a guy with some dog that could kill it in preseason games

Let's be honest though.  We don't really need some miracle 6-7 win season with someone like Minshew coming off the bench.  Let's just get our next QB if this doesn't work out.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Hey he's got him above these guys. Although one could argue at least 3 of the 5 here could have won more games with our roster last year

Minshew isn't good but he's way better than Pickett.

19 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Let's be honest though.  We don't really need some miracle 6-7 win season with someone like Minshew coming off the bench.  Let's just get our next QB if this doesn't work out.

I would just appreciate a little competition in camp so we could actually see what's going on with the offense instead of coddling dudes time and time again. 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Mage said:

Minshew isn't good but he's way better than Pickett.

I mean, I think you actually got to put Minshew ahead of Bryce present day.  Hell, probably Winston too given the highs he can have 

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, I think you actually got to put Minshew ahead of Bryce present day.  Hell, probably Winston too given the highs he can have 

Yes, Bryce bad.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

the same Chris Simms that said Matt Corral would be a future hall of famer?

and the same one who said Zach Wilson should have been the #1 pick. 

i can't argue really with some of his points, Bryce does have a lot to prove that his game can translate to the NFL, especially when it comes to making NFL throws consistently

• Pie 1