• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rags rd 2 game 6 7pm Thursday

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

It’s not unpopular but I think you give Rod one more season because this was the first time they’ve actually made a push at the trade deadline. They’ll retool and be back next year but man, this hurts. They were in control of this game and fell apart. The rangers wanted it more and they couldn’t get anything else out of the roster. 

I dont think he should. Same problems keep knocking us out.

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Welp, Im done with Rod. Never going to win a Cup with his piss poor power plays and dumbass goalie decision making along with complete and total lapses from the whole team from time to time. Hit the road and never come back.

Yeah, he's a regular season warrior. Love his system, but never makes adjustments. We have all a talent in the world to win a cup and he continues to squander it... Unfortunately if we fire him, I'm not sure there is another good option for us to hire

1 minute ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Rod is going to go with the vets. He is loyal to a fault. Although, I don’t think we can find a better coach than him at the present. The core of this team would not react well to that. It’s not happening. 

There’s a reason those contract got pulled rumors popped off. There’s smoke there. He had to make a deep run to stay based on everything coming from the team. 

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

Yeah, he's a regular season warrior. Love his system, but never makes adjustments. We have all a talent in the world to win a cup and he continues to squander it... Unfortunately if we fire him, I'm not sure there is another good option for us to hire

He has had 6 chances and each time we get knocked out its the same problems. He has had more than his fair share of chances. Dont give him another contract, we already know how far we can get with him. Id rather move on than keep getting to the playoffs and continuously getting frustrated with how different of a team it is.

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

You can't fire a free agent bruh

3 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Carolina professional teams loves coaches that squander talent. 

We were the better team , we lost because of the one thing we refuse to spend money on , Goaltending 

This was alot of players last shot, and Rod and Freddie pissed it away 

I doubt I will watch the rest of the playoffs, this was too horrendous, I'm going to try to forget the sport exists for the next couple of months 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

I don't think there will be as much as you think, if they want they have the cash to resign all but 1 or 2.

Making an assumption based on the idea of having a new coach. 

id expect 5 or 6 changes in top 12 and one pairing on defense being different and a new goalie if rod isn’t back. 

if he is, probably keep as much as possible from this team as they can. 

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Carolina professional teams loves coaches that squander talent. 

But unlike the other professional teams In Carolina , the hurricanes actually go to the playoffs every year