• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers @ Las Vegas Raiders September 22nd

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

I will be there too since I live here in Vegas. Tickets usually drop in price so I’m going to wait it out for a while 

You living the life. Is the weather that bad in the summer?

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1

10 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You living the life. Is the weather that bad in the summer?

Not gonna lie, it’s pretty bad in June, especially July and August. But besides those 3 months it becomes manageable. People also forget how beautiful the weather is from October to mid May. But you also get used to the heat. I grew up in NC and I still consider the hot, humid summer months just as brutal. It’s a great place to live as a sports fan though. I really enjoy it and don’t see myself leaving anytime soon 

• Pie 4

24 minutes ago, Manna said:

I live in Northern California and am considering making the trip down there for that game. 

I’m Bay Area myself. I was hoping the game would be later because I am going to the same stadium to see Morgan Wallen and Jelly Roll on August 8th, but there is plenty else to do and see in Vegas so no big deal. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I’m Bay Area myself. I was hoping the game would be later because I am going to the same stadium to see Morgan Wallen and Jelly Roll on August 8th, but there is plenty else to do and see in Vegas so no big deal. 

August 8th to even week 1 would have been a long time for "plenty else to do and see" to kill time 😆

Notes:
* the Mirage is closing in July for a three year refurb/construction
* wouldn't be surprised if the Copperfield show at MGM closes soon/quickly, based on recent news publications

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

August 8th to even week 1 would have been a long time for "plenty else to do and see" to kill time 😆

Notes:
* the Mirage is closing in July for a three year refurb/construction
* wouldn't be surprised if the Copperfield show at MGM closes soon/quickly, based on recent news publications

I think I worded it weird. I was hoping to do Vegas for Morgan Wallen on the 8th, then go to the Panthers a few months later maybe in November not just a month later in September. How is that sphere thing? I’ve been to Vegas probably 50 times so I’m beyond most of the tourist poo but that sphere looks kind of cool for a show. 

10 hours ago, Montsta said:

You're going to see Jelly Roll... on purpose?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

. How is that sphere thing? 

For a concert, it's supposed to be incredible. 

On non-concert days, you can see an IMAX movie designed for the Sphere. People I know who've seen the film say it's kinda awesome... but not worth seeing more than once. Go for the experience more than the film itself.

Both situations, it'll be a pricey ticket.

=_=_=__

I do recommend getting the best $12 burger on the Strip: the No Pants burger in the Absinthe courtyard at Caesars. (ticket to absinthe not needed to grab the burger). 

On 5/15/2024 at 10:37 PM, flagfootballcoach28 said:

I will be there too since I live here in Vegas. Tickets usually drop in price so I’m going to wait it out for a while 

When do you suggest?  After week 1 or a few days before. Planning on going as well