• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gary Barnidge gets his shot?

philp

after suggesting multiple times that the TE position needs changes, do you think they meant personnel or philosophy? king is out either way. it'll be interesting to see who they bring to camp.

I won't be the slightest bit surprised if none of these guys are on the roster in a few years.

One thing to consider. He lives down my way and drives this big ass green GMC pick up. I see him at least once every other week getting gas. He has a personalized Florida tag that says "Big Gary". That alone should move him to 3 on the depth chart.

barnidge is the only one of these guys assured a start next year. rosario has more upside than the non-YAC jeff king. seriously, a guy that catches the ball and just falls down doesn't fit what rivera/chud have in mind. he's gone.

barnidge won't be the TE 1, though, and neither will rosario. their TE is not yet on this team. if we get a 2nd rounder, we'll be drafting kyle rudolph. if we don't, we'll be picking up the best FA one (probably zach miller or marceded lewis). trading for one will be 3rd option.

I'd like to see Rosario get a legitimate shot at some playing time... the guy is our backup FB so we know he can be physical enough to block, and he runs like a deer/has good hands, so I don't get why he's been a benchwarmer all these years?

I think he could be a legit F-back.

barnidge won't be the TE 1, though, and neither will rosario. their TE is not yet on this team. if we get a 2nd rounder, we'll be drafting kyle rudolph. if we don't, we'll be picking up the best FA one (probably zach miller or marceded lewis). trading for one will be 3rd option.

Both are likely to be tagged

I don't know why Gary never had any receptions this year, after his rookie year I thought for sure he was going to be special but then again we had a coach that never used tight ends for catching which is what Gary does best. Rosario is worth keeping and so is King but I see King gone. I think Gary will have a great year with our new coaching staff.

Archived