• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 6: OG/C - Zack Williams - WSU

Stumpy

alright I've changed my mind about the wide-out, I was prematurely judgmental because I really want Curley, but I actually think I like this pick outright. He sounds like a firey guy and we could use those after a lackluster season

Why do we waste picks on fugin backups when we could have a starter in Virgil Green. Dumbass FO.

All these players in the 6-7 are project guys that can play backup until they are ready, if they ever are. I like his size and his power, could be a good G if he applies himself.

alright I've changed my mind about the wide-out, I was prematurely judgmental because I really want Curley, but I actually think I like this pick outright. He sounds like a firey guy and we could use those after a lackluster season

A pissed off guy can get you a good push on 2nd and goal at the 2.

Picking a center/guard to backup Kalil is a great pick-up in the 6th. And frankly we have had good luck lately in the 6th round. You can only invest so much in the center position and with Kalil getting the franchise tag, we had to find his backup for cheap. Plus we needed the versatility given we only carry 8 or 9 offensive linemen. I don't know much about him as a player but as for the position, it was a good idea.

We really had no backup center. They were not happy with Mac Bernadeau there. This guy is pretty athletic. Don't forget that Kalil could go Peppers on us and bolt for the west coast.

Gross needs to stay healthy. We should be able to survive any other injury.

depth is good to have but i think it was are worst pick and we should have drafted a tightend but atleast we got depth on a postion we need help at

If we draft a TE it will be a playmaker. We have Shockey on a 1-year deal, so I imagine a TE in the second or third round next year is probable.

Archived