• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

choose 5 WRs, 3 TEs, 3 RBs, 2 FBs....

rayzor

blackpanther, you didn't include Hartsock which was required in the premise of the OP.

That's what my chart would have looked like otherwise, but I can't fit Fia, Sut, and Hart on the same team given the talent that would have to be sacrificed.

I would definatly take a 6th receiver th an a 2nd fullback. We wont even need FB's like we have in the past

Why won't we need FBs like in the past? Chud had a FB that probably should of gone to the Pro Bowl in 2007......

The only chance of the 6th wr is if they excel in ST. If AE comes out as the PR, and Clowney as coverage, then thats the only way I see 6.

but then where would you sacrifice? there is a reason that they don't go with more than that 13. they need those roster slots elsewhere.

Prediction:

WR: Smith, Lafell, Gettis, Naanee, Edwards

TE: Shockey, Olsen, Barnidge

RB: Williams, Stewart, Goodson

FB: Fiammetta, Hartsock

Mine:

TE: Shockey, Olsen, Hartsock

FB: Fiammetta, Sutton

Barnidge is overratted IMO and not needed. Just can't decide between Clowney and Sutton.

Mine:

TE: Shockey, Olsen, Hartsock

FB: Fiammetta, Sutton

Barnidge is overratted IMO and not needed. Just can't decide between Clowney and Sutton.

This.

Archived