• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6/19 75 yards....

Zod

Seriously?

I mean... seriously?

Tell me thats a mistake. Tell me Cam completed more than 31% of this passes. Steve Smith was back in there right?

Here's a fun question... what would be happening on this board right now if Jimmy played 3 quarters and completed only 31% of his passes?

I am starting to lean towards not starting Cam this season. His footwork above all else is god awful and appears to be getting worse. He needs a full season of nothing but book work and foot work. Throwing him in there with this O-Line is going to ruin his career.

And before someone bring sup the fact that this is a redundant thread, I pay the bills around here and will post a thread dedicated to this morning's bowel movement if I want. It was loose, but still held together.

Love,

Zod

7 of his incomplete passes went to Steve Smith and it looked like he was being told to not look to his Tight End safety blankets early in the game. I think the plan was to look to get more of the other WRs involved and try to get Steve Smith to remain happy. During the regular season you will not see him ignore open Greg Olsen and Shockey.

Seriously?

I mean... seriously?

Tell me thats a mistake. Tell me Cam completed more than 31% of this passes. Steve Smith was back in there right?

Here's a fun question... what would be happening on this board right now if Jimmy played 3 quarters and completed only 31% of his passes?

I am starting to lean towards not starting Cam this season. His footwork above all else is god awful and appears to be getting worse. He needs a full season of nothing but book work and foot work. Throwing him in there with this O-Line is going to ruin his career.

And before someone bring sup the fact that this is a redundant thread, I pay the bills around here and will post a thread dedicated to this morning's bowel movement if I want. It was loose, but still held together.

Love,

Zod

Don't forget Cam's 3.9 yards an attempt. Jimmy sucks because all he does is dink and dunk to RBs and TEs....oh, wait a second?!?!?!?!

Seriously?

I mean... seriously?

If Cam starts running more and staying in a pressure pocket less.....he is going to hurt teams. Could change the pressure being sent and make his passing easier.......they need to let Cam open it up and run.

Love,

Zod

Jimmy has a year experience with 10 NFL starts under his belt and 13 game total. Plus, he had a full camp and preseason under his belt from 2010 as well......

So I would say, Jimmy and Cam aren't comparable in wide vareity of way.s

Mike Vick is taking his team to the Superbowl so I hear...

he completed only 42% the other week and had 3 picks to go with it.....

Don't forget that he is a stellar 21 for 52 for a 40.4% completion percentage on the entire preseason.

Let's face facts people, Cam isn't ready. Frankly, he's not even close. Sure, not all of this is his fault, his line is terrible which is killing the running game and allowing too much pressure but as previously stated his footwork is horrific and he is not handling pressure well at all.

BENCH HIM AND LET HIM DEVELOP. Throw Anderson out there, at least at some point during his career he DID experience success. I'd rather see what he can do or throw Clausen to the wolves than destroy a guy that our management apparently thinks is the future of our franchise. If we start him and he loses all the confidence that he has we might end up with a David Carr/Akili Smith situation. I don't think any of us wants that.

3/12 43yds (first half)

But he is going to put butts in the seats!!

*sigh*

He is a Panther and I'm going to pull for him until the end like I did Dwayne Jarrett, but if some of his supporters here would go to a Dodgers game and wear a blindfold through the parking lot I would be eternally grateful.

Archived