• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6/6 OTAs via twitter

is he a must retain from what you can tell? isn't it obvious it's a camp battle at db?i just pointed out 5 db's that i'd feel comfortable with. you really assume way too much from my statement. sorry that i didn't break down every single scenario of how "udfa's have made it in the past" or "draft picks don't necessarily mean anything". some people just have to rage. cute

White was an UDFA for a reason dude, i'd take JT, JN, Cap, Moore, and Florence as our 5 before i'd carry a udfa as our 6th. He's a project that they can stash on the PS (not a must retain).

ginn & barner make edwards, pilares and adams expendable. Fua is a joke, I won't be shocked if Gaydosh wins that spot (smitty spoke well about him)

Our special teams captain Senn... being pushed off... by 2 udfa's? There's really nothing to say to you if you consider this realistic.

Not to mention Senn is actually a quality back up at LB. He has been asked to step in before (in the NFL) and did well.

It's disappointing to hear that Adams is still dropping punts. I am really pulling for him. I think he's got the most potential of our returners but hey if Armanti finally comes through to be a decent player I'll take that over potential.

Where does the team hold minicamp and is it open to the public?

Im flying into Atlanta on monday and i'm thinking about driving to charlotte on tuesday if theres time.

i don't think it is. training camp is open, but that's it.

i would save my gas/car rental money.

After a less than stellar rookie season, one would have to think he would be working his azz off to prove he belongs.

He either didn't put the work in, or he just doesn't have it. Is he lazy? Or are his nerves getting the best of him? Either way, he has dug himself a huge whole already.

Kinda going overboard don't ya think? Its OTAs and he prob has not fielded a ball in awhile. Still he has some big improving to do if he want to make the roster. No way he beats Ginn at this point.

Kinda going overboard don't ya think? Its OTAs and he prob has not fielded a ball in awhile. Still he has some big improving to do if he want to make the roster. No way he beats Ginn at this point.

He got some chances during preseason and let the ball hit the ground. He got a second chance during the season, and again could not hold on to the ball. Saying he had a less than stellar year sound accurate, not overblown at all.

Considering he is buried on the depth chart as a WR and being a Returner is probably his only way of making the team. I would say he is off to a bad start.

With Ginn Jr., Hixon, Pilares, and even AE on the team. Adams is fighting for a roster spot. Putting the ball on the ground is not helping his case. Whether it is nerves, or a lack of concentration, he needs to clean this up if he wants a chance to play.

I am rooting for him. I think he can be exhilarating as a returner. But if Rivera can't trust him. He may be fighting a losing battle. Maybe he gets some more chances during Mini Camp and TC. If he does, I hope he steps his game up.

Got carried away. I guess you can tell I'm a big fan of his. I got excited when we drafted him because we so rarely draft the guys I like. I just believe his only chance of making the team is as a returner. And he hasn't shown he is ready for even that.

If Adams loses his shot here, i can see him getting a shot somewhere else.

Hey iamhubby1,

Are you a hubby?

Goodson got two more shots after we traded him. Some coaches think they can coach fumblitis away. But yeah, Adams is electric. I could see him getting another shot. If he is to rid himself of this reputation, I would wish he would do so for us. Not another team. But as I said, I am a fan of his. So naturally, I would want him to fix this problem, yesterday.

I would have thought all the wife and inlaw jokes would have answered that.

White was an UDFA for a reason dude, i'd take JT, JN, Cap, Moore, and Florence as our 5 before i'd carry a udfa as our 6th. He's a project that they can stash on the PS (not a must retain). 

ginn & barner make edwards, pilares and adams expendable. Fua is a joke, I won't be shocked if Gaydosh wins that spot (smitty spoke well about him)

Our special teams captain Senn... being pushed off... by 2 udfa's? There's really nothing to say to you if you consider this realistic.

First of all I ain't a DUDE.  Second of all there are many MANY UDFA that show their worth and make a team.  I have heard more about White these OTAs than any other CB.  Granted it is in shorts but everyone is in shorts so he still stood out.

And FINALLY,  Seems you missed the part where I said, If he does well during preseason.  He won't stay on the PS. With a premium on CBs keeping six CBs isn't such a bad idea.  Especially if he can tackle because he can be on Special Teams.   

He got some chances during preseason and let the ball hit the ground. He got a second chance during the season, and again could not hold on to the ball. Saying he had a less than stellar year sound accurate, not overblown at all.

Considering he is buried on the depth chart as a WR and being a Returner is probably his only way of making the team. I would say he is off to a bad start.

With Ginn Jr., Hixon, Pilares, and even AE on the team. Adams is fighting for a roster spot. Putting the ball on the ground is not helping his case. Whether it is nerves, or a lack of concentration, he needs to clean this up if he wants a chance to play.

I am rooting for him. I think he can be exhilarating as a returner. But if Rivera can't trust him. He may be fighting a losing battle. Maybe he gets some more chances during Mini Camp and TC. If he does, I hope he steps his game up.

Got carried away. I guess you can tell I'm a big fan of his. I got excited when we drafted him because we so rarely draft the guys I like. I just believe his only chance of making the team is as a returner. And he hasn't shown he is ready for even that.

Honestly I think its the opposite. If he wants to make the team he needs to prove his worth at WR. Hixion and Ginn are very good return men but Ginn is not a great WR. Also at this point AE is a better kr guy than Adams. Needs to prove his worth in the passing game and surplant AE the workout warrior.

Goodson got two more shots after we traded him. Some coaches think they can coach fumblitis away. But yeah, Adams is electric. I could see him getting another shot. If he is to rid himself of this reputation, I would wish he would do so for us. Not another team. But as I said, I am a fan of his. So naturally, I would want him to fix this problem, yesterday.

I would have thought all the wife and inlaw jokes would have answered that.

I havent caught any jokes man I was teasin lol.

Real talk, youre a great poster. Not as popular as some with not as nearly as many posts or whatever, but a very fair and respectful poster. Plus you explain your opinions and leave out the narc sarcastic responses. Alot of respect for you man

Archived