• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6/12 camp tweets

In football there are guys that want to get better and guys that are just happy to be there. Kugbilla is starting to seem like the later.

And yes, I'm making my judgment solely on minicamp and OTAs. By far the easiest part of the NFL calendar.

A leg injury on a 300 lb man isn't some "shake it off" deal. I'd rather have him healthy for the rest of the year than hurting himself in the least meaningful part of the year.

I mean...you can pronounce a players name on our team incorrectly if you want, but I like to know how to pronounce things correctly, and inform others that aren't doing so.

If that upsets you or comes off as "asshole-like" then god damn you've had a very easy life.

I know how it is pronounced. It's a message board thats why nobody cares but random people who are masturbating their egos.

I mean...you can pronounce a players name on our team incorrectly if you want, but I like to know how to pronounce things correctly, and inform others that aren't doing so.

If that upsets you or comes off as "asshole-like" then god damn you've had a very easy life.

Alrighty then.

Another article on N. Chandlers move.

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Chandler-changes-sides-/2323d00b-8e12-4698-b889-fdc0028e7453

"When they asked me, I wasn't mad, I wasn't shocked," he added. "I just looked at it as an opportunity for me to fight for a position and make a career of it."

"I feel like I've grown a lot this offseason. Finishing this minicamp strong is really what I'm looking forward to," Chandler said. "I'm here to try to stay."

I know how it is pronounced. It's a message board thats why nobody cares but random people who are masturbating their egos.

You...talking about Internet egos...now that is fugging lol worthy.

I kindly informed you that the g in his name was silent, and he has gone by "kub" since highschool. But now I am laughing as you try and back pedal your way out of this and try and protect that all important Internet reputation.

Go head buddy, I'll go easy and let you have the last word. Nobody's watching yet.

Archived