• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And so here we are

Zod

In the no mans land of football. The next month is the worst of the entire year.

No draft. No Camps. Nothing but the cold grip of the offseason around the nuts of the huddle.

New uniform ideas anyone? 

In the no mans land of football. The next month is the worst of the entire year.

No draft. No Camps. Nothing but the cold grip of the offseason around the nuts of the huddle.

New uniform ideas anyone? 

I have an idea...

Kittens.  Lots and lots of kittens.

Zod's camera needs exercise in the offseason to make sure it's up to speed for football come training camp.

Awful stadium music suggestions with a bunch of YouTube links, 60% of which can't be viewed on my phone?

I gained a new appreciation for the stadium music once I saw the huddle suggestions. Good lord it was awful.

I need football back.  Mondays used to be at least a little exciting since you could discuss the previous weekend games with your coworkers, rag on them for losing, etc, and then get ready for MNF.  Now..... I just come in and sit here.  Come back football.  Please.

Archived