• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the difference in Panthers QB accuracy vs Cleveland's QB's

redbuddha

Guest HelloWorld

I feel what your saying but the person he trust the most is who he is overthrowing the most. He our QB and he not going anywhere but it does make your head scratch he doesn't miss by a little but by a lot when he misses see below). And no I am not a hater. I love this team and my QB

newtonbadthrow2_original.jpg?1376683580

The play was after he ran away from a collapsing pocket and had to reset his feet and throw it 20 yards down field with pressure in his face. You guys are rough on this board. Yikes!!!

How is it a cause for concern? Cam has always played bad in the preseason. It's not as if he doesn't have a history for it. His regular season accuracy ratings are 60.0 and 57.7 for his first two seasons. How the fug do you look at his regular season stats and say that what he is doing in the preseason is a cause for concern. Jesus people on this forum are dumb as poo.

observing how he is playing right now makes someone dumb?  i don't think so.  i'll refrain from name calling, but for those of us that recognize cam is in his third year, and has made all these promises about "changing," then the best way to start that is by getting his head in the game from the get-go.  i put stock in what i see in front of me.  you're only as good as your last game.  we will see more in the next one.  pausing for concern is what most rational people do.  it's not like i'm on here blasting him left and right, and petitioning for anderson to start.

Ahh this is what you PMed me about.

Norv Turner is one of the best QB molders in the NFL. He is also an incredible playcaller offensively. Chud was his student, while he was at San Diego. This is I was so down when we didn't get him as an OC

True dat....we had a poor man's version of Norv's O....Clev got Norv

observing how he is playing right now makes someone dumb?  i don't think so.  i'll refrain from name calling, but for those of us that recognize cam is in his third year, and has made all these promises about "changing," then the best way to start that is by getting his head in the game from the get-go.  i put stock in what i see in front of me.  you're only as good as your last game.  we will see more in the next one.  pausing for concern is what most rational people do.  it's not like i'm on here blasting him left and right, and petitioning for anderson to start.

Your argument is dumb especially when you ignore the regular season accuracy completions that I already listed. People in this thread other than I, have continued to give many reasons why the preseason doesn't matter that much concerning accuracy that much. Yet you ignore that, anyway this is the time where he is suppose to work on that. And there is a reason people like you or me are not in the position to make football decision. 

Dont get pissed, but its a legitimate concern..

Im not saying its happening, but im afraid Chud sort of inflates the QBs performance. Derek Anderson pretty much plays well if he has Chud behind him. He had a pro bowl year with chud, and when Chud left he has sucked ever since, until he was re-united here in Carolina. Its just pre season, but i could make the argument that Derek hasnt looked good so far in '13.

Im paranoid Cam will have the same effect. Chud was the stubborn impatient bastard that used a quick fix instead of acually taking the time to do it right, ultimatly ruining it. Didnt let Cam run the offense, audiable, etc. Not developing the QB.

Again, just paranoid. Not basing anything off of Cams play this pre season. Just Derek Anderson pretty much

Leave the players out of this argument for a second.

If our coach challenged All of the NFL head coaches (31) to a game of chess would he come out victorious what percentage of the time? Remember that old quote about Bear Bryant. He could beat you with his players or your players.

I wanna see better strategy, that ultimately will lead to a win whether we are playing scrubs or starters. I wanna see that if any of our starters goes down the system will still prevail.

Think of the 49ers last season. Alex Smith was in the midst of,his best career season. He had his highest qb rating ever. After he was injured they put in Kaepernick and he goes to have an even higher qb rating. Both were ranked in the top 10 in the NFL. That is system and good coaching.

And yes I think you can see that in preseason even while losing.

Dont get pissed, but its a legitimate concern..

Im not saying its happening, but im afraid Chud sort of inflates the QBs performance. Derek Anderson pretty much plays well if he has Chud behind him. He had a pro bowl year with chud, and when Chud left he has sucked ever since, until he was re-united here in Carolina. Its just pre season, but i could make the argument that Derek hasnt looked good so far in '13.

Im paranoid Cam will have the same effect. Chud was the stubborn impatient bastard that used a quick fix instead of acually taking the time to do it right, ultimatly ruining it. Didnt let Cam run the offense, audiable, etc. Not developing the QB.

Again, just paranoid. Not basing anything off of Cams play this pre season. Just Derek Anderson pretty much

DA had one good season with Chud, but look at what happened in season 2.

Archived