• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI- Seahawks are fuggin good

SCP

So all of a sudden we looked like poo against the Bears?  Man, and here I thought we looked pretty damn good minus some easily avoided boneheaded TOs.

The same Bears that finished 10-6 last year.

The same Bears that had a defense that was, at one point, on pace to be knocking on history's door last season.

The same Bears that just made the Chargers look like a division 2 college team.

The same mother fuging Bears that we should've beat last year if not for one of those BS 4th quarter collapses we've become famous for.

I know it's cliche at this point (and there's a reason for this), but it's preseason people... it'll be alright.

I remember back in like 95 I was watching the Cleveland Browns beat the Bears like 55 to 10 in the preseason. This is like back in the Belichik days. They didn't have a great season. I respect the Seahawks game but putting up a big number in preseason doesn't mean anything. It's like the guys on the radio freaking out about our red zone offense. We ran a very vanilla fade route. What did you expect the annexation of Puerto Rico?

The nobodys care about the pre season

Yet veterans are getting hammered in the pre season now a days I mean hell 6 players last night got injured and they are starters in the league.

you save all the good stuff till week 1.. Seattle prepare your anus we COMING FOR YOU

NFL set this game up so the Panthers serve as the jobbers to the new media favorites Seattle Seahawks. Not cool, bro.

I'm already looking toward Week 2. I'll be satisfied if we go into the bye 2-1.

(Bye is Week 4? What kinda crap is that?!?!)

So all of a sudden we looked like poo against the Bears? Man, and here I thought we looked pretty damn good minus some easily avoided boneheaded TOs.

The same Bears that finished 10-6 last year.

The same Bears that had a defense that was, at one point, on pace to be knocking on history's door last season.

The same Bears that just made the Chargers look like a division 2 college team.

The same mother fuging Bears that we should've beat last year if not for one of those BS 4th quarter collapses we've become famous for.

I know it's cliche at this point (and there's a reason for this), but it's preseason people... it'll be alright.

Bears didn't play there super studs in that scrimmage. No Marshall. No Peppers

So what part of each team in preseason has their own goals and way of approaching it so sometimes results are way different.  For example how long did Peyton Manning play?  Yeah.......

All of this whining and complaining is just stupid.  Grow a pair and wait until the season starts before falling all apart and crying a river.

So what part of each team in preseason has their own goals and way of approaching it so sometimes results are way different.  For example how long did Peyton Manning play?  Yeah.......

All of this whining and complaining is just stupid.  Grow a pair and wait until the season starts before falling all apart and crying a river.

Long enough to march down the field and score a TD. Thats all im asking for thats all I want to see is a Td drive from our offense. New qb coach new coordinator and our offense has not looked sharp. There is some cause for concern there.

Archived