• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Getts try to tade for a OL/WR/CB

Rags

Save em. Hoping we draft WR, T, S with our first three picks next year in no particular order. Take the best player available at each of those three positions in each of the first three rounds. 

We desperately need our Left Tackle of the future and a bonafide receiving threat to take over the reigns from 89 when he hangs em up. 

I'm actually not worried about WR or CB.

if we don't pick up dwan edwards-esque starters on the line by week one we had damn well better be calling around. the last thing fans or the team are going to be able to stomach is being eliminated from contention by october instead of just spending a fifth-rounder to improve an area of incredible need.

WR and CB is an absolute logjam and I dont think we can aquire anybody much better at this point of the season. But as far as OL, we need all the help we can get. 

This.  While I think both units primarily consist of a whole lot of mediocre, I doubt that there's going to be guys available that would represent a significant upgrade.  OL is a different story.

Archived