• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Cuts Thread...

Zod

What no Ti Ti Timmayyyyy oh wait Ji JI Jimmayyyyy!

Funny enough, I just got a text saying that The Golden Calf of Bristol was about to be released.

Thanks ESPN for sending me info about The Golden Calf of Bristol but not about my team. Dickbags.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• E4BFr3rVUAIm1Zm.jpg

• Topics

• We had word even before the draft that they weren't all thay high on anybody but Lawrence and Wilson. Having a higher pick might have increased their chances of trying to trade up for Wilson but it's extremely doubtful it would have changed their attitude about Fields, and definitely not Lance. Rhule's post-draft comment about the low hit rate on first-round quarterbacks also testifies to that. Truthfully, the most likely outcome of us being in the number three spot is we get Penei Sewell. And in that situation might still have traded for Darnold post-draft instead of prior.  I get that there are some people who were really high on Fields and wanted us to get him, but it's pretty clear that outside of maybe David Tepper, the Panthers weren't, and thus they didn't. You can make up all the "what if" scenarios in the world if you want to but it's not going to change anything. 
    • David Moore has had a few drops, but he is doing pretty well at getting open. It's less David Moore playing bad and more of Marshall AND Shi Smith absolutely outplaying him. Shi looks great as well from what I have seen. No clue how he lasted till the 6th. 
    • I think we should trade Grier straight up for Kyle Allen.  Do it Marty, you know you want to...