• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

deangelo williams apologizes

Your a veteran you have to know they're coming for the football. Thy are a Super Bowl contender looking at starting off at 0-1. They were coming to get that ball Dlo.

With that being said I don't give a fug how good this defense played. They are still the same defense that can't get a stop when it matters most. This game was about defense theirs made a play when they needed one and ours couldn't.

O yea fug you Greg with your drive killing ass.

Your a veteran you have to know they're coming for the football. Thy are a Super Bowl contender looking at starting off at 0-1. They were coming to get that ball Dlo.

With that being said I don't give a fug how good this defense played. They are still the same defense that can't get a stop when it matters most. This game was about defense theirs made a play when they needed one and ours couldn't.

O yea fug you Greg with your drive killing ass.

You have bigger problems than your defense holding a team to 12 points.

The worst part about all this is that Buffalo NEXT WEEK is a very beatable team, and instead of looking to handle them and being 2-0 in pursuit of an elite season, we have Rivera and his "hey, i mean, you know, this is a team that i think can maybe win some games this season kinda sorta maybe."

DWill put up GREAT numbers against a power defense.... We all should be happy.. Yes-- He SCREWED up-- AND AT THE WORST TIME, but with our offense there is no reason to have only scored 1 TD the whole game to that point...

We went conservative, and maybe too conservative..... Dwill did GREAT against that defense...

I pray we learn from this, and expect a BLOWOUT next Sunday!!!

I hear you AK, but his fumble cost us the game. We shouldn't be happy with that.

Archived