• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Buffalo Wings in Charlotte?

Zod

Why go out for wings when I can have just pop some tyson anytizers into the oven...  frozen, boneless "wyngs" (because they're so awesome you need to spell them with a Y).  Best served with a vat of hidden valley ranch while you sit on your couch and pet your five cats and sip-steal your friends' beers.

Township Grille was the best! Sad to hear they're out of business.

Now my favorite place on my side of town is Moosehead. I never eat in the restaurant because I don't like needing a spatula to pry myself off of their sticky bench seats when it's time to leave. Their service is meh as well, but they do cut a vent in the Styrofoam to keep the wings from getting too soggy on the drive home which I think is a nice touch.

DD Peckers is good, a hole in the wall, but slightly cleaner and much brighter than Moosehead. Wing King is good, used to play pool there after work once in a while. Wouldn't drive across town for them though.

Used to love the chargrilled wings at Cheese Moz, Dan Morgan's pizza place.

Jack's Corner Tap in Cornelius, and Taste of Buffalo in Huntersville are both solid.

Taste of Buffalo has better chicken strips than wings IMHO (had to put that bc the whole staff is from Buffalo IMHO)

You live in Huntersville/LKN area, eh?

Try Killingtons off of Exit 23. Gold Rush = Phenomenal. Some of the best wings I've had in the Charlotte area. 

Never had the wings from JCT. Not a big fan of that place.