• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two guys in red shirts discuss the Panthers - Bills matchup

Zod

While Carolinas front 7 is better NEs is nothing to write off. They have 3 lbs that were all highly drafted Spikes, Hightower, and Mayo

Their line has Wilfork who is a HoF lineman and Chandler who if not for Kuechly being all world would be the best defensive prospect to come out of the 2012 draft

Don't forget Ninkovich. 

Yeah, their line is not exactly trash.  I could see how people who aren't familiar with the Panthers giving the Patsies D-line the nod, but I still think that some of it is just due to the Patriots reputation for winning in general.  I suspect that everyone will know our D-line by mid-season, and Bills fan will get a terse introduction this Sunday.

We witnessed last night that Tom Brady has a worse wide receiver position to be in than the Panthers. Sorry Sal, it wasn't the Buffalo defense that held Brady, it was Brady's lack of NFL caliber receivers.

That's not a fair statement. NE had Vereen and Amandola for the Buffalo game, and they were sorely missed last night.

Buffalo saw a NE team with 3 guys that could catch the ball. The Jets only faced a team with 1.