• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bills Gameday Thread

Zod

Lol the only "those" I see here is you trying to backtrack on your racial profiling, and by your irritable defensive response, I'd wager that I hit close on some kind of nerve. The only true mentally challenged person here is someone takes scattered comments from somebody's public speaking habits and forming (pretty apparently racially charged) assumptions from their intelligence about it

you don't sound so smart so i'm going to keep it simple

the combination of what we've heard from his mouth and what we've seen on the field thus far gives anyone plenty of cause for concern about mental proficiency.  Lots of great athletes fail as QB's in the NFL.  It's not uncommon. 

He has done some boneheaded stuff, he holds the ball, he cannot seem to make a decision and his mistakes come in bunches.  This is not hard to see that he's not in the game mentally at times.

as far as racial profiling.. you went there pal.  My guess is that it was a short trip for ya.  Good luck with that. Looks real fun.