• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else want to lose to the Giants?

Dash Global

Odds are against us, but damn, the season isn't lost until we're looking at 0-4 or worse IMO. Crazier poo has happened, and even though I hate RR right now (and probably forever), I'm not going into tank mode during Week damn 3.

How many more games or years do you need to see to know RR is not the answer. 

I wish I could be optimistic but cant do it anymore.

I wanna win a SB, fug playoffs every few years. Hell that would be an accomplishment for RR. 

I dont care what it takes, tanking, firing the whole staff. We need to get elite coaches and players. Period. 

Plan A - Do what it takes for excellence, winning, and getting elite players and coaches. Tanking, cleaning house. What ever it takes. 

Plan B - Respectable team, average but not great coach, playoffs every few years, always hoping things will change and winning the big one. 

Give me plan A. 

RR will AT BEST give you plan B. 

Fug that poo. 

You guys may laugh at me and I may deserve it for saying this, but we have a legit chance at going 4-0 in October.

We have one pretty tough game at Minny, but we don't face any really good QBs the entire month.

After that it really gets tough and even if we do go 4-0 I not sure I see a path to the playoffs.

But this season is not over. We needed that win at Buffalo, but anything can happen.

And because of that, I am not interested in losing

I want us to win. But I won't have my feelings hurt by a loss as I have crafted a set of armor made of "LOL"

This. I built up my armor last year and just started laughing when we blow it (again) in the fourth quarter in hilariously bad fashion. It is a defense mechanism that I encourage all Panther fans to develop as these types of losses are bound to happen again.

That being said, go Panthers and kick the Giants' ass!

Plan A - Do what it takes for excellence, winning, and getting elite players and coaches. Tanking, cleaning house. What ever it takes.

Plan B - Respectable team, average but not great coach, playoffs every few years, always hoping things will change and winning the big one.

Give me plan A.

RR will AT BEST give you plan B.

Fug that poo.

Why not just tank the next 11 years and have nothing but #1 first and second round picks as our starters?

I would rather slide nude down a barbed wire wrapped pole than lose to the Giants or any other team. This idea is fuging ridiculous. I experience great joy when I can walk out of BofA after a win. fug somebody else getting to experience my happy time.

SCP you give me hope

Why not just tank the next 11 years and have nothing but #1 first and second round picks as our starters?

Atleast the FO / Owner would be trying. 

Accepting anything less than excellence is unacceptable. 

RR is about as far from excellence as I am from being a billionaire. 

Fug mediocrity. I want the best!   

How many more games or years do you need to see to know RR is not the answer. 

I wish I could be optimistic but cant do it anymore.

I wanna win a SB, fug playoffs every few years. Hell that would be an accomplishment for RR. 

I dont care what it takes, tanking, firing the whole staff. We need to get elite coaches and players. Period. 

I just said I hate RR, but you assume I say he's the answer?

Quite contradictory I'd say. 

As for the second part, obviously. But that's not going to happen right now, nor at any point during this season. Firing RR would make us all feel warm and fuzzy inside, but JR isn't going to do it and who would be the interim coach to make a difference? I don't see him. 

Archived