• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Shula prediction for Sunday

Khaki Lackey

As we all know, the biggest knock on Shula is his conservative/predictable game planning and failure to make adjustments. The only games we have won are the ones where his plans worked and required no adjustments.

My prediction for Sunday:

The Rams are questionable against the run. We have a great run game, right? Shula will call a game that will make even John Fox say, "Damn, you gotta run a play action or some poo every now and then!" (Verbatim)

They will stack 11 in the box. Cam will have one pass attempt, which Donald Lafell will drop. We score 3 on a Gano 55 yarder.

Please prove me wrong, Shula. If you do, I will refer to you as "Magic Mike" for the remainder if the season. As I am a very influential huddler, it will surely catch on.

Thanks and God bless.

Outside of the Bills game I think Shula has done a decent job. You can fault him for the end of the AZ game ....but ultimately the players have ruined some good gameplans. Shula isn't horrible.

I agree, minus adjustments not being made in the AZ game, lack execution is way more to blame the Shula

If you hadn't given me this amazingly accurate quote in my signature I would've torn this apart. On that note, astute prediction my friend!

I'm usually on my phone, so I don't see sigs, but I was huddling on the PC the other day and saw your sig. I then decided that you were the best poster on here. Pie for you.

Every other game the offense comes out looking confused, sluggish and unsure of what it's supposed to do. After dominating the opponent last week, we all know which team is due to show up Sunday.

Exactly. I'll concede that I though that his game plan against Seattle was good and almost worked, but the pass happy calling in the Buffalo game was ridiculous, especially after it was obvious that Cam was a little off that day.

Archived