• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm having trouble getting overly excited

janderson20vt

I love that we have won 3 games in a row and I'm sure people will come here bitching about how nothings makes people happy.

We've beat 4 terrible teams in a soft part of our schedule. poo is about to get tough. Do you think we have actually turned the corner? Do you believe in Rivera and Cam to give us say a 10 win record with these tough games ahead?

I love that we have won 3 games in a row and I'm sure people will come here bitching about how nothings makes people happy.

We've beat 4 terrible teams in a soft part of our schedule. poo is about to get tough. Do you think we have actually turned the corner? Do you believe in Rivera and Cam to give us say a 10 win record with these tough games ahead?

Just live in the moment and enjoy it.

Like other people have said, we are beating the teams we should beat. Thats something this team has struggled with as early as this season. Its entirely possible they regress, but i do think this team is turning the corner. Confidence is growing by leaps and bounds within that locker room and that is HUGE.

Archived