• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ginn

ickmule

Gin. Has not dropped anything since he has been a Panther...qlso all Wrs have drops..Smitty has had the bad this season, Victor Cruz, Nicks all wrs we would kill for drop balls.

I hope we can lock Ginn down bc he was a project when drafted who has projected...with us. Hopefully that gives him some motivation to re-sign here.

Lets do it AGinn!! Ok ill stop..

He is a avg WR that I would give a avg contract too. Way too many key drops for him to get big money. Same goes for LaFell.

Ginn has dropped one pass this year, though it could have been a big play. If he keeps it up, I would consider a little more than average.

He is a avg WR that I would give a avg contract too. Way too many key drops for him to get big money. Same goes for LaFell.

You realize that was his first and only drop of the year right?

Historically, I'll concede the point, but as far as this year goes....not so much. 

Dude would've had like close to 150 yards on the night and a TD if he caught that ball.  He definitely deserves to have a bit of slack cut, that was his first drop of the year... albeit it was a big one and perfectly placed, he has been FAR more than I think any of us realistically expected.

Archived