• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline is TODAY

MichaelNewtonII

I could see Nicks simply because of the Giants connection we have in the F.O. 

Cards won't move Fitz now, will wait until the offseason... no reason to unload him now. 

Don't see us trading for Gordon, simply because he's had too many off-field problems for our tastes - Carruth still haunts us. 

I would also imagine the asking price is MUCH lower on Nicks right now, he's struggled this year and will be a FA after this year so there's only so much the Giants can expect anyone to give up for him. 

I agree NIcks is most likely but i'd love to see gordon suit up in black nd blue

I think if anything it will be for Nicks. Born in NC, played at UNC, last year of contract, on a terrible team, Gettleman was with the Giants and we basically gave them Beason. Plz let this happen. :mellow:

I'd be happy with Gordan though.

We're two games out of first and we're all saying how we're going to catch the Saints.  The Giants are two games out and we're all saying how they're going to trade their star receiver.  

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

Drenched Limited Version Jerseys Available Now

NFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in Stock

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

Not cheap and HIGH quality?

You're slipping adbot.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

Drenched Limited Version Jerseys Available Now

NFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in Stock

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

Would you take a conditional sixth round pick for one?

What moves are we going to make if any? Fitz, Gordon, and Nicks are on the block, should we go after 1?

This is not the NBA, Star or starting players hardly get traded. unless its during the draft and a team wants to move up or down for a prospect that they know is currently available. there might be backup or depth trade such as a FB, RB, LB or OL being swapped or for conditional picks. such as the beason Trade

What moves are we going to make if any? Fitz, Gordon, and Nicks are on the block, should we go after 1?

This is not the NBA. Star or starting players hardly get traded. unless its during the draft and a team wants to move up or down for a prospect that they know is currently available. there might be backup or depth trade before the deadline such as a FB, RB, LB or OL being swapped or for conditional picks. such as the beason Trade

Archived