• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Klein...

savage

Question for the huddle. Do you think Klein should start over Blackburn ? He definitely flashes more but does anyone know how he looked in coverage ?

I hardly hear Blackburn's name when we play, but that is a good thing.  I'm just happy we "seem" to have a good backup in Klein.  I bet he gets a lot more playing time with Chase's injury.

I hardly hear Blackburn's name when we play, but that is a good thing. I'm just happy we "seem" to have a good backup in Klein. I bet he gets a lot more playing time with Chase's injury.

I hope he does. They scored 9 points and six of the 9 points were gifts. Klein had a lot to do with that. As long as Luke is barking out orders AK 47 can use his athleticism to go get em' . He will eventually learn how to sniff out plays himself he seems like a bright young man.

Yet another guy who consistently made plays in college passed over by T-shirts and shorts warriors.  The way that he diagnosed plays and shut down the calls aimed directly at him were awesome.  He stopped the run off tackle as well as the bootleg where most LBs take running back and the QB has the whole field to run.  He got a personal foul call on a Quarter Back.  Its the Unicorn, its the elephant man's bones off the coast of Madagascar.

Archived