• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Dolphins Fans are Saying...

Zod

Dolphins fan:

I wanna beat that ass too VT, like real bad, don't like that guy, make no bones about it, I mentioned in the thread last nite that we should play any and all defenses that constrict him to the pocket, where he is a pedestrian innaccurate Qb, I know that not easy considering his scrambling skills, but I think if you can contain his punk ass to the pocket, our corners can jump some routes..

:-O

I would like to see the run game stretch its legs a bit. 

If we can string together some run blocking and bounce a few outside or take advantage of a cutback or two we will really have something special on O.  

Shula has impressed.  Imagine if he had all his toys available.  (need oline to be a bit stronger to truly unleash the three headed monster)

This is most def a trap game for the Panthers. Please believe it. Emotional game on Monday. Short week. Going on the road to play a game that every person in the media will pick the Panthers to win. 2 HUGE games with the Saints around the corner. 

Panthers should win this game but I'd be very surprised to see another one of those 35-13 blowouts we've seen against some bad teams. Could see the Dolphins keeping it close until about halfway through the 4Q. Their OL is horrible and our DL is one of the best in the league.