• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Dolphins Fans are Saying...

Zod

The way I look at this game: We're playing Ryan Tannehill and Miller/Thomas.

Tannehill makes mistakes.  He's a Cutler/Delhomme type QB at his NFL ceiling imho and we should be able to pressure the crap out of him.  

Also, even though Miller has had the better year at RB, Thomas is more the type of RB that can run against us.  

Otherwise, Wallace, Clay and Hartline are the threats.  I say we'll only need to score around 17 points to win this.  

I'm thinking it'll be like a 28-17 game Panthers.  

Agree, don't think this team has become so spoiled by winning yet that they're susceptible to trap games.

You can tell in post game press conferences that the focus is on the next game. Cam mentions this at least 10 times a presser. The final word in the locker room is also to always be prepared to work for next week.

If we lose, it won't be for lack of focus on the task at hand. I believe it all comes down to coaching and the game plan that is drawn up.

The only reason Brady was held to 20 points was due to the Carolina O playing well keeping the NE O on the sideline.

The D had nothing to do with keeping NE under 21 points. Only got off the field once on 3rd down the entire game. They punted ONCE all game and pretty much drove the entire field on every possession.

Ron and the D would prob be the first to say they did not have a good showing.

Hell, we let them drive the length of the field with 50 seconds remaining in the game knowing they had to pass the ball.

Not a good night for our D.

They just scored 55 points in their game before us and had a bye week to scheme for us and we still held them to 20 on MNF. I'd say that's pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 3

You fuging idiots that are talking about how poorly the defense played, #1 it was Tom fuging Brady! He had all his "weapons" returned, for the first time this season. #2 the Pats had 2 fuging weeks to scheme our defense. Swear to God some Panthers fans are absolutely useless human beings.

You need to learn to logically make your point and not resort to childish insults like a frustrated moron.

Course what should I expect from somebody from NJ for gods sake.

You fuging idiots that are talking about how poorly the defense played, #1 it was Tom fuging Brady! He had all his "weapons" returned, for the first time this season. #2 the Pats had 2 fuging weeks to scheme our defense. Swear to God some Panthers fans are absolutely useless human beings.

Our fan base, especially here on the huddle, never ceases to amaze me with their lack of football knowledge.

Once again....Tom Brady was playing with all of his weapons for the first time all season and had 2 weeks to prep.

We held them to 20 points and won the game. Stop drooling all over yourselves while typing about how poorly the defense played.

3 points in the first Half...the tackling was bad in the second half but overall the defense played fine and forced a couple of turnovers.

We will not hold every team to 10 points or fewer.

• Pie 1

You need to learn to logically make your point and not resort to childish insults like a frustrated moron.

Course what should I expect from somebody from NJ for gods sake.

But his point was still correct....and his assessment of the football knowledge of those he was responding too (cough, cough, you) was also correct.

Carry on