• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

my wife said it best

teeray

It's like my dream to meet a woman that loves the Panthers. Not like psycho about it, but enough to watch the games with me and not make plans during the games.

I kept winding up with fans of other teams :(

Now I'm dating a lady who doesn't follow football :lol:

One positive thing about PSLs is you get to know people in your section and they become your friends over the years. Two of the ladies that I've grown to know had tears of joy in their eyes. People were hugging and poo. Pure awesome.

When we got back to the car after the game today, just drenched, hoarse, sore, and tired, she took a moment and then said:

"I wish I could just bottle that moment, that feeling after the TD, and pull it out whenever I wanted"

It was that kind of euphoria today! A feeling that doesn't come around often. Enjoy it and hope there is more in the near future.

I have to say, because of my college team loyalties, that I've been feeling that feeling quite often this year.

Its addictive.

You never want it to stop.

:P

I met my wife in June '03, she took a hard lesson in football that year. But her & my kids were right there with me today watching the game, all Panther fans... It's why we all are, it can't be bottled but hot damn if we don't love it.....

Don't know or care if this is relevant, just still fuggin elated... Fug yeah, fug the saints, fug ATL next week, fuggin #2!!!!!!

Sorry.... Drunk fuggin postin......

It's like my dream to meet a woman that loves the Panthers. Not like psycho about it, but enough to watch the games with me and not make plans during the games.

My wife couldn't give a damn about football or hockey before we met.

Our first "connection" moment was me explaining the rules of hockey while we watched the Canes win the cup.

She now uses Panthers shirts as lingerie and watches every game with me.

I don't know how that happened. I just want it known that it CAN happen.

My wife watches the game but in another room.  She says she can't stand the look on my face win the Panthers lose because it breaks her heart.  She just stops in at halftime to bring me food and drink.  Married for 13 years..still going strong because that woman gets it.

When we got back to the car after the game today, just drenched, hoarse, sore, and tired, she took a moment and then said:

"I wish I could just bottle that moment, that feeling after the TD, and pull it out whenever I wanted"

It was that kind of euphoria today! A feeling that doesn't come around often. Enjoy it and hope there is more in the near future.

You have an awesome wife. Wish mine liked football like yours.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived