• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Zod

Today the Carolina Panthers have the opportunity to win the NFC South and clinch a first round playoff bye. This would leave them only two games from the Superbowl. Pretty amazing!

But first, the Falcons will do their best to stop that from happening.

Where: Georgia Dome

When: 1:00

On TV: FOX

On Radio: 1110WBT

Twitter: Follow @CarolinaHuddle , I will be tweeting from the sidelines and press conferences.

Keys to a Panthers Victory

- Get started early. A few early scores and the dome will empty of Falcons fans. The fan base is demoralized and need a knockout punch.

- Show killer instinct. Do not let a last second throw from Matt Ryan win this game. Atlanta gave San Fran all they could handle, today is far from a given.

- Showcase Cam. Cam always plays great in Atlanta. Let him be the gun slinger that he is. Slowing the game down too much works against his abilities.

We don't want to go into the playoffs with a loss, need to win this game to keep the winning momentum strong. I think the players will be pumped up knowing what's on the line for them. I haven't been this anxious for a Panther game in many years. Let's spank this team and go into the playoffs with a head of steam big Panthers!!

Really can't wait!!!

I think everyone knows they will pass more to Tony G and it will make our plan easier. That said, we can't sleep on these dirty birds as they are hungry about this victory.

As I see from interviews of Panthers players, they also know how important it is and we are also eager to win it.

And we will.

Sorry Tony, we will ruin your farewell game.

I want Williams and Tolbert to rule, over and over.  Will be tough as Falcons will stack the box making Cam throw without Smith.  Olsen should have a big day.

I would like a big lead and us taking starters out of the game after the 3rd qtr.

Archived