• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Police Disguised as Saints Fans

tailg8or

Lots of teams do this. Some just don't realease that kind of information to the public. It typically only occurs when rival teams or divisional opponents come to town or in this case it's because of the playoffs.

I remember reading an article about Seattle doing this earlier in the season.  It is sad that the world has come to this but I am happy that they are trying to do something.  I was living in the Tampa area back when the Bucs had their run of success I went every time the Panthers were in town.  The stuff I dealt with simply for rooting for a different team was disgusting.  You have to feel sad for someone whose life is so miserable that such behavior is the only way they can feel good about themselves.

This would help thin the herd a bit.  In reality I see this as entrapment.  Philly fans are so dumb they will automatically be drawn in and succumb to their Neanderthalic (not really a word but you get my drift) tendencies. 

It is only entrapment if the undercover cops try and act like assholes to entice a Philly fan to react.  Otherwise....not even close to entrapment.

The entrapment reference was an exaggeration to highlight the stupidity of your average philly fan. 

It is only entrapment if the undercover cops try and act like assholes to entice a Philly fan to react.  Otherwise....not even close to entrapment.

Wouldn't wearing a Saints jersey constitute acting like an asshole?

did i ever mention to anyone that I really hate the New Orlean Saints? I hate their arrogance, their city, their players, their coaches, their philosophy, their team culture, their colors, their logo, their stadium, their quarterback and their butt ugly-red headed tight end?

I was at the 2005 NFC Championship game and it was as bad as advertised. Along with shouting 2" from your face and throwing stuff, i saw one Panther fan get pissed on in the bathroom.  Guy was at the stall and Philly fan behind just pissed right on his leg.

I had a bad experience in the bathroom at the Georgia Dome in 2005. But it was just one guy. Not a mob.

It's really pathetic that sports fans act like this. It's a game, not a lifestyle. Wins and losses are merely for our amusement, they don't harm us in any way. Unless you are dumb enough to gamble that is. But some people like to fight. They like to bully. They are just looking for a reason.

When I was at the NE vs CAR. There was this drunk dude who got in it with a NE fan, and kept bugging him. Lo and behold he whipped out his badge and things got awkward. I quickly defused the situation expressing my excitement for the game.

Archived