• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst shows on TV?

8 0 5

If you think the original top gear is a bad show I feel sorry for you. One of the best "man" shows ever

I have zero interest in cars. ZERO. I've always driven fast cars, but that's about as much as I'd care. No matter how cool it was, or what The Stig did, I'd have been bored out of my mind.

"If you think the original top gear is a bad show I feel sorry for you. One of the best "man" shows ever"

Apart from The Office, USA makes some terrible versions of fantastic UK series. Inbetweeners, Life on Mars...Top Gear ain't bad. Being honest I'm not a gashead, I only watch for the comedy and ridiculous trips and situations. Fantastic TV.

All reality TV and public vote TV is horrific, and a lot of modern comedy seems to be dreadful too - Comedy Central I'm looking at you.

God I love Chopped. That's the way a reality/cooking show should be done. Conversely, The Taste is a solid nomination for worst show. What a stupid premise.

I've become a big fan of Cutthroat kitchen. The stuff they do to people is downright cruel sometimes. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. 

Worst show on TV. All these damn reality lie detector and paternity test shows. Just fuggin stop already. He's not the daddy and you're a slut. Got it.

I hate two broke girls and finally convinced my wife how bad it was.

The worst may have been deep south paranormal which was red neck ghost hunting

It is a terrible show.

But the character of a rich guy who converted a dumpster into his "mobile apt" is pretty funny.

If you've never seen a show that you hate your opinion on it is invalid. 

Somebody has spent some serious time watching Cougar Town if they can talk so elequently about hating it.

Personally, I don't know if Cougar Town sucks because there is no reason on the face of the earth for me to watch a minute of it.

I just watched a clip of Cougar Town. How has that show lasted 5 seasons? The writing is atrocious. It's written and acted like a Disney show for an audience of 10-year-olds...but with period jokes, so it's for adults?

Sorry, but after seeing that, nothing else is in the running. That's the worst show on TV.

Archived