• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is 9-7 our goal this year?

I feel like it is. Its the one thing they have been harping on since the clock struck 12 o'clock against the 49er's. Winning season. First Winning season in franchise history,

I have a feeling if we make it to 9-7 by season's end, even if we miss the playoff's the only difference will be: the 300 ads on panthers.com about "BELONGING" to a "WINNING" TEAM because we did the unbelievable and had back to back winning season's, meanwhile the only change on the team being the possible firing of Shula.

First Winning season in franchise history

Panthers went 12-4 in their second year in the league...

But yeah, I personally do think of the goal for next season to be "above .500". Obviously I'll be very happy with better, but this is I think the most I can reasonably say I expect as a fan.

19-0 is the goal. Do you think any team plans on losing games?

John Fox used to.  His GOAL was to go 3-1 in every quarter of the season. 

I used to hate hearing him say that every single time.

John Fox used to.  His GOAL was to go 3-1 in every quarter of the season. 

The farther we get away from his regime the more I begin to despise what went on in those years.

John Fox used to. His GOAL was to go 3-1 in every quarter of the season.

Eeeeeewwwww yeah I remember that I use to think what kind of freaking goal is that. One of the reasons I think Richardson wanted him out, even though he was a pretty good coach.

We want excellence here not just a possible playoff contender here.

Cams record has been better every year he has been in the league. While I think there may be a small regression if we do not get the right pieces in the draft I don't think Cam and Luke will lead this team to any worse than the record projected in the thread title. I don't guess records because I don't want to jinx anything but I think we will surprise some analyst again.

Archived