• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More draft rumors...Jordan Matthews in the first?

CPF4LIFE

Matthews can do magic with the ball in his hands...field vision better than both Lee and Beckham

No man

Matthews has good straight line speed but like Moncrief isn't going to shake anyone. Allen Robinson has the best field vision out of all the tier 2 WR's

No man

Matthews has good straight line speed but like Moncrief isn't going to shake anyone. Allen Robinson has the best field vision out of all the tier 2 WR's

I didn't say shake, I said field vision. He finds the open grass where Lee and Beckham get pinched to the sideline. Robinson is good, but not as good at Matthews, just watch his highlights and see him weave through defenders across the field for TD's.

I don't believe there's any chance whatsoever that Matthews goes before Lee. But if Lee slipped out of the first we could trade down and pick up an extra 3rd and still get Lee. That would be fuging amazing.

You have infiltrated my dreams. Man this would be incredible.

Matthews is a first round talent, the problem is that there's like a dozen receivers you can say that about.

He's a first rounder most years, and I'd probably rank him in the 6-8 range among receivers. So if the top 5 or so are gone I could see it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I prefer Latimer or Robinson. Latimer and Robinson have better hands a lower drop rate and have run close to the entire route tree.

If you watch Vanderbilt games Matthews doesn't run many routes.

Latimer in my opinion is a much better option than all three.

Robinson and Matthews are close in skill set.

I think. Gettleman and Co. are higher on those two than Matthews.

Archived