• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp Notes

Zod

Evans is gonna be a beast. He's a big time talent. I honestly believe he made Manziel appear better than what he was in A&M but Benjamin has the bigger upside simply because he's the more fluid athlete between the two.

Time will tell which #13 will strike fear into DBs for a decade.

its probably gonna be both

I'm excited about Trai Turner. I think he might end up being the steal of the draft.

I was going to be snarky and ask if this was a gut feeling, or just, you know, female intuition?

But....it's too damm early for that stuff. So Ima gonna say, I sure hope you're right.

I was going to be snarky and ask if this was a gut feeling, or just, you know, female intuition?

But....it's too damm early for that stuff. So Ima gonna say, I sure hope you're right.

Yeah, because I couldn't possibly be stating my opinion based on any type of research or knowledge of any sort. Who told girls they could like football anyways?

• Pie 9