• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Huddle Podcast Episode 1: A New Hope

Zod

Damn, I must be coming down with a cold.

Any thoughts on how regular the podcast will be? It was pretty easy to listen to while on hold.

Unsure right now. Weekly starting at training camp. Maybe do something special from Spartanburg.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

For a first run at it, not bad. The technical poo you can iron out as you go. All podcasts that I've listened to had similar things happen that you seemed to have in their first few podcasts. Come preseason, I think you'll have it down fine.

Suggestions:

- Be sure to have a theme each show and announce it on here well ahead of time. Have open-line time to riff on whatever, but have a few news bits or something to sort of guide the bulk of the show. That way, callers have something to work on rather than depending on them to call with good poo.

- I felt like Sammi Jo's audio was louder than yours. Either that, or you're just more soft-spoken. Either way, up your mic just a hair.

- Edit out the dead-air for breaks, such as just before Voth.

- More cowbell. 

it was actually pretty good.  the insight is huge.  any and all of that will carry a podcast..  and I think it would be a great idea to keep having guests on that have access behind the scenes but perspectives we usually don't hear about..  I never felt like a segment was dragging on.  .  

roaringriot, zod, and voth could take over a massive niche ready for the taking within the community.  radio sucks and the writers are ass..  the city is ripe for a movement to become a real football city.  Or even a sports town, with the Hornets hype about to take over..

I mean, your competition is Joe Person and Jonathan Jones for god sake.  David Newton somehow became a refreshing beat writer for the Panthers..  Marc with a C kept a job here for more than a few days...  What legends you must rise above.  

anyhow, good poo tho..